Syntronik Polyphony - and other Questions.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik Polyphony - and other Questions.

Postby garfy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:26 pm

f_weldon wrote:I purchased the USB/Boxed version. Do I need to leave the USB permanently plugged into my computer?

No. Once the main application and sound banks have been installed, it will all run from your main drives.

f_weldon wrote:Surely you must have such a procedure in place; which could be used to 'walk me through the installation procedure' - preferably with diagrammatical representations!

As I do not have the USB version I cannot confirm what is on it, but all other installations of software I have downloaded from IKM have included an ‘Installation and Authorisation Manual’ PDF within the *.DMG

As PeterIK has said, you should direct all queries towards Support for now. This is a user forum and we can only answer questions and give advice from our experiences, hence why there have been no replies to your recent posts. Support will work with you one to one, with specific help regarding your platform etc.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More