Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Soundbank Issues

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Soundbank Issues

Postby samijay88 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:40 am

Ive tried Installing and re-installing Philharmonik 2 and have the same problem, sound banks wont load. When i click the lock button it does tell me miroslav philharmonik 2 is already activated which is good but no sound banks... they were all downloaded (16 parts) and installed successfully according to the setup wizard and they are all placed within the same folder which is directly linked in the preference section of miroslav harmonik 2. Ive tried contacting support but no answers yet so i thought id try this out, any help would be nice, thanks !!
samijay88

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Soundbank Issues

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:20 pm

I think that the best thing to do is contact IK Multimedia Support here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one-to-one help. And, to help out others with a similar problem, please reply here with the details of how the problems get resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby samijay88 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Thanks for the reply, i already have contacted their support line, via a ticket. Hopefully they have an answer for me. Just thought someone on here might be quicker, Ive read online about people having similar problems but no solutions where ever posted.
samijay88

Postby samijay88 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:43 pm

And yes dont worry, ill post a detailed answer once this gets resolved.
samijay88

Postby BC100 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Has there been a resolution to this? I have exactly the same issue. I downloaded the program and all 16 parts. Performed the install and mapped the disk location under the preferences but no sound banks are showing in the app.
BC100

Postby DarkStar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:38 pm

If you are on OSX (Sierra) you could try this:
When unzipped, the downloads are corrupt on OSX (Sierra)
The standard unzip program on my Mac did not unzip the files correctly, so there was nothing to install. Support recommended this unzip program: http://www.kekaosx.com/en/
Mentioned in:
http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12814#p66709
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby samijay88 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Nothing works and no reply from the support staff and its been a week... tried re installing everything , according to the setup wizard everything is installed successfully, when opening philharmonic 2, i access the preference settings and link it to the folder where the sound bank files were successfully installed to, am i missing something ?
samijay88

Postby samijay88 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:38 am

OKAY GOT IT TO WORK. What i did to get the sound banks to show up is install sample tank 3 ( their demo custom shop one that comes with philharmonic 2) BEFORE installing the sound banks. So you haft to do the installation in a certain order for it to work properly, since philharmonic wants to install all the sound banks into the sample tank 3 content folder for it to read it properly i suppose... I really hope this helps people with the same issue. I think people would appreciate it if it was explained somewhere that this must be done. Funny that philharmonic cant read the sound banks UNLESS their directly in that sample tank 3 content folder...bizarre, but glad i finally figuered it out. Hope this helps others
samijay88

Postby samijay88 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:51 am

Hey i got the sound banks to load but now they only play certain notes and very few of them, why is that ? Examples all piano samples wont play notes beneath C4 and none above C6...but all instruments have this limitation to varying degrees...anyone know why?
samijay88

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:01 pm

^^^
Replied in your separate thread.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby BC100 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:36 pm

I was able to get the sound banks to show in MP2. I first removed ST3 and the Custom Shop. I removed all references to MP2 and ST3 in the registry. I reinstalled MP2 and installed the sound banks to the area I prefer, not the default for ST3. Then set that as the path.
BC100

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More