Syntronik Feature Requests

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik Feature Requests

Postby lizard6454 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:56 am

61. Add remote targets so that it can be controlled using a controlled inside Propellerhead Reason
lizard6454

Postby saukar23 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:31 pm

[62] Multiple patterns for the arp & a sequencer for the patterns :mrgreen:

[63] And maybe for expansions.... maybe a Studio Electronics ATC-1
saukar23

Postby Jedanor » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:28 pm

[64] The main thing I'd like is the ability to take favorites from one computer and export them to another. It is quite time consuming to go through all the presets to select favorites. I love the way Syntronik sounds and behaves, but there are clearly presets I'd just as soon never see again. I'd rather focus on only my favorites list and have them consistent between computers. This would be wonderful.

Thanks.

Jed
Jedanor

Postby saukar23 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Jedanor wrote:[64] The main thing I'd like is the ability to take favorites from one computer and export them to another. It is quite time consuming to go through all the presets to select favorites. I love the way Syntronik sounds and behaves, but there are clearly presets I'd just as soon never see again. I'd rather focus on only my favorites list and have them consistent between computers. This would be wonderful.

Thanks.

Jed

+1
[65] Or be able to bring the favorites over to Sampletank
saukar23

Postby Gaul » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:03 pm

orbitoverluna wrote:37. NKS support? I know Syntronik can be opened within Komplete Kontrol, but it would be great to have the controls officialy mapped to the hardware knobs

NKS support would be great!
Gaul

Postby rodneydube » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:30 pm

[66] Arp Quadra and Arp Pro Soloist!
rodneydube

Postby djjuniorpops » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 pm

[67] Is there any chance that you would make your apps NKS ready.
djjuniorpops

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:18 am

orbitoverluna wrote:37. NKS support? I know Syntronik can be opened within Komplete Kontrol, but it would be great to have the controls officialy mapped to the hardware knobs

Syntronik would be enhanced tremendously with NKS. I have done my own template in the Controller Editor and it has really opened up the instrument for me. I really use Syntronik in a much fuller way than I did before I set it up. It is ideal for NKS because all the parameters on all the instruments map the same way.

But it took a LOT of time because the KK Controller Editor can only map two pages or 16 things. I had to make choices about what I wanted the most and I had to do it over and over.
A few more pages and I would be able to control most everything, although some Syntronik parameters (like filter mode and slop) don't have MIDI learn.

With NKS there could be lots of pages, and for example, I would be able to control parameters in the arp too, like velocity, length and swing.

[68] On the subject of remote control, I don't find that "browse sounds" works very reliably with knobs, so I don't give one of my precious 16 knobs in KK to it. But it would be very nice to have a browse patch and select from the keyboard.

Thanks!
reidrosefelt0

Postby pcollarte » Sat May 19, 2018 3:53 am

69. Include the Yamaha DX7s ASAP.
pcollarte

Postby PerryD » Sun May 20, 2018 4:40 pm

[70] More contrast in the menu dialogues please. Grey on charcoal is not very user friendly for anyone with vision issues.
PerryD

Postby richmn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:46 pm

[71] I would like an easy way to navigate the many sounds of Syntronik via my MIDI controller. The singular "Remote" setting has been problematic for me, but there is little documentation of the setup to know what might make it better. For example I set the Remote to CC 7 in Syntronik, which corresponds to one of my Akai LPD 8 knobs. Turning the knob all the way to right or left does not result in going to the first or last preset. It's also a mystery how to simply advance one preset higher or lower via MIDI, which is what I often do when simply browsing the list.
richmn

Postby richmn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:53 pm

[72] Add touchscreen MIDI Learn option. This may be specific to Windows 10, but the right click accomplished by a long touch in Windows 10 on a touch devices does not work in Syntronik. Also scrolling doesn't seem to work on a Windows 10 touch device either. I can't take my finger and slide up or down to navigate through the list.
richmn

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:11 pm

I'd love to see Sampletank get a built in drum pattern sequencer to build patters and then just drag and drop the midi pattern onto a midi track in the daw.

Stylus RMX does this in a sense. Although it does not let you build a pattern from a grid sequencer, as many drum machines have, it does let you customize your beat and then drag and drop the midi file onto the track.

I hate using a midi editing piano roll for drums. So much easier if a grid sequencer is available.
auggybendoggy2

Re: Syntronik Feature Requests - Export Presets

Postby maisonbass » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:18 pm

I know this has been mentioned on this forum for a few years now but figured I mention it again so it doesn't get lost in the mix. FYI I am using Syntronik on an iPad Pro.

Exporting presets is a must. This really needs to happen. Syntronik crashed on me the other day, and would not open again, and I lost all of my custom presets. Sure I could've done an iOS restore from backup, but that means I would have lost all of the other work I have done on other apps on my iPad as well. Restore from backup is not the answer.

Please implement some kind of exporting of presets whether it's to Dropbox, or using the Files app on the iPad, etc. Just give us something. I have all of my presets from countless other pedals and apps available on Dropbox, it would be nice to have Syntronik there too. It has saved my a** a few times on gigs having back up files on Dropbox.

I love Syntronik. The sounds are amazing. I don't want to stop using it live because of not having a safety net.

Please implement this already. Thanks.
maisonbass

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Ok Multimedia, I agree - FIRST THING - ALL PRESETS OF ALL VST'S NEED TO SAVE TO THE CLOUD LOSING PRESETS MAKES PEOPLE VERY FRUSTRATED.
auggybendoggy2

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More