Syntronik release date! [was: Something's cooking at IK....]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik release date! [was: Something's cooking at IK.

Postby Nick Donaldson » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:47 am

Is there a special deal synchronic full max owners could get for the iPad version?
Amplitube 4 MAX
T-Racks 4 & 5 MAX
Ark 2.5
Synctronic
AmpliTube 2, 3 & 4 Full
Previous owner of Stomp IO
2008 Mac Pro 8 core 3.0
Studio One 3 Pro
Nick Donaldson

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:53 am

njdnjdnjd@gmail.com wrote:Is there a special deal synchronic full max owners could get for the iPad version?

They are separate products sold in separate stores (Apple controls the App Store for the iPad version) so there is not a deal for those that own the Mac/PC version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jblongz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:08 pm

I will only purchase Syntronik (and others) when IK officially supports AUDIO UNIT for iOS!! Is there a definite goal for that?
jblongz

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:30 pm

jblongz wrote:I will only purchase Syntronik (and others) when IK officially supports AUDIO UNIT for iOS!! Is there a definite goal for that?

Yes there is a goal but we don't have a specific timeline yet.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jblongz » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Ok great! Be sure to make a huge announcement about that so we don't miss the detail. There are so many distractions these days, I can't keep up with all the developers.
jblongz

Postby MikelHerrmann » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:05 am

Will there be an iphone version?

That would be great!!!
MikelHerrmann

Postby ArchT » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:48 am

I've an iRig Keys I/O - should i get a free full version of Syntronik for IOS ?
ArchT

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:35 pm

No.

iRig Keys I/O includes a staggering quantity and value of full software. Starting with the full version of SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation, T-RackS 4 Deluxe mix and mastering suite, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE* orchestral workstation for Mac/PC, iRig Keys IO includes 13 full plug-ins (3 instruments and 10 dynamic and EQ audio processors), over 5,000 sounds and 43 GB of samples, that is roughly ten times more than the closest competitor.

Plus, for iPhone and iPad users the full version of SampleTank, Syntronik Pro-V and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 collection* are also included.

* Miroslav Philharmonik2 CE for Mac/PC and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 collection for iOS are available only in the iRig Keys I/O 49 version.

What you do get is "Syntronik Pro-V" - I reckon that this is the Pro V instruments that will load into either Syntronik or into SampleTank 3.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More