Syntronik release date! [was: Something's cooking at IK....]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik on preorder! [was: Something's cooking at IK..

Postby Nick Donaldson » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Ordered! Really excited about this, looks amazing.
Amplitube 4 MAX
T-Racks 4 & 5 MAX
Ark 2.5
Synctronic
AmpliTube 2, 3 & 4 Full
Previous owner of Stomp IO
2008 Mac Pro 8 core 3.0
Studio One 3 Pro
Nick Donaldson

Postby keyesna » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:25 am

It's well into July already! How much longer do we have to wait? I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas to come. It's started to get painful though. :lol:
keyesna

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:40 pm

keyesna wrote:It's well into July already! How much longer do we have to wait? I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas to come. It's started to get painful though. :lol:

We will have more information soon. I appreciate your interest and I know the anticipation is getting very high now!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mrlucmorin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Peter_IK wrote:We will have more information soon. I appreciate your interest and I know the anticipation is getting very high now!

Especially more so that when you tell someone "released in July", the expectation is to see something very early in July, not on the 31st ;)
mrlucmorin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:51 pm

mrlucmorin wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:We will have more information soon. I appreciate your interest and I know the anticipation is getting very high now!

Especially more so that when you tell someone "released in July", the expectation is to see something very early in July, not on the 31st ;)

Well, every day in July counts and we didn't say early July but I understand your point and anticipation.

We will certainly have news about the release date soon.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby BobF3 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:16 am

mrlucmorin wrote:

When I see "July" I assume "August" or "September" :)

Seriously, I want them to take their time. Nothing worse than a new toy truck with wheels that don't turn
BobF3

Postby mrlucmorin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:28 am

It's clear that marketing people will have pushed for an early announcement, but I'm still hoping that larger companies like IKM are not fool enough to promise a release date in July, and still be ironing out the kinks in the 1st week of July.

BTW, I'm a software developer myself, and though I will side with developers, I will certainly not side with the product manager who committed to a date if he can't deliver. Most of the times it's because they cave in to marketing demands, and don't listen to their developers.

Sure hoping this is not going to go into August or September...
mrlucmorin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:45 am

We are on target for July. We wouldn't have committed to July if we weren't confident we'd have a release date we could meet. It would take a catastrophic accident or a major showstopper/blocker that was completely unforeseen to stop the train now :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby carsten_brueck » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:11 am

BTW, but it still would have been nice to see a walkthrough video.. i mean, what people are interested in syntronik is generally, how the filters will interact with the sampled sounds.. for example the TO-03 ensemble ... people are curious how it will sound if you turn the cutoff and resonance knobs..is the result the same like with any other software or did u guys find out, how to compensate the typical digital filter behaviour ? even if they are software filters ..is there the possibility to compensate that, by using different samples of the same machine (lets say resonance half open..and cutoff 1/4 open ,1/2 open and 3/4 open) and then crossfade these 3 different patches nicely?

i really just would like to see whats possible to do with it :-)
carsten_brueck

Re: Syntronik release date! [was: Something's cooking at IK.

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Syntronik will be released July 20, 2017 11:30 GMT - Click here for more information and countdown timer is posted on the Syntronik web page.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby LMAKAL » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:07 pm

:D :D :D Thanks Man!
LMAKAL

Postby mrlucmorin » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:32 pm

Great news!!!

Make sure to get those download servers ready for the rush!!!

:D :D :D
mrlucmorin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 pm

mrlucmorin wrote:Make sure to get those download servers ready for the rush!!!

Ready for July 20th!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Two new videos!

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby masterst » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:59 am

Preordered already. Just realized there is no Korg synths in there. Perhaps there will be expansion packs?
masterst

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More