Miroslav 2 Sound Library Installation Failures

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Miroslav 2 Sound Library Installation Failures

Postby yourgeeman » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:41 am

Hello,
I just opened a ticket for installation issues. I had a "too long file name" for the Part_1 only. I get a message on installation of each Part - windows "Did this program install properly"
If I open the program, the files are not showing in the left window. Sample Tank will show all of the Folders, but no files there either.

I found the user feedback helpful. I ended up moving all of the Library Files to the C:/ Drive and extracted the Part 1 again and installing. Opened up the Program again and it is showing all Folders and Files.

Here's hoping Reaper likes it now.... :roll: :roll:
yourgeeman

Postby karaokesuperstar12 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:11 am

When you double click the installer, grab the folder with the sounds and manually copy them to the Miraslov folder in Mac HD/Library/Application support/IK Multimedia/Miraslov Harmonik/Instruments folder and drop them. Then take double click the folders and take the inner folders out. they are titled Choir etc. Under the empty scroll of no instruments- there are small words save delete rename search net and prefs. Click prefs and browse to the folder you dropped the folders to. Click relist at startup button and hit ok. Quit and restart. Well worth it
karaokesuperstar12

Postby marstudios7 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:39 pm

Hi, everyone I open Miroslav and the sound library is not loading up the sound library content. I have been doing all these for days searching on the disk path and the sound libraries are there, but Miroslav is not upload them.

Any help please. I have Windows 10
marstudios7

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:37 pm

Did you download the Philharmonk Sounds Library files, then extract their contents and run the installer.(Do these one download at a time.)

Then did you run Philharmonik and set the path to the Philharmonik sounds library in its Presfrence settings?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby marstudios7 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:45 pm

Yes, buddy I did everything step by step and still not working. I would like to attach some pictures but I do not know how to do it through here you can see what’s going on there.
marstudios7

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:55 pm

To post images: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=432

Exactly which version of MP2 are you using?
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby marstudios7 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:28 pm

2 days ago I bought MP2 CE.
marstudios7

Postby jseprodi@gmail.com » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:23 pm

It is utterly ridiculous that this problem persists 5 years on. For the amount of money the program costs, this level of trouble is unacceptable.
jseprodi@gmail.com

Postby marstudios7 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:16 am

jseprodi@gmail.com wrote:It is utterly ridiculous that this problem persists 5 years on. For the amount of money the program costs, this level of trouble is unacceptable.

Yes buddy, it is very sad this situation. I am behind at least one week with my music projects waiting to fix this issue. If I would have known about how difficult it could be this, I would not have bought this software.
marstudios7

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:19 pm

The best thing for you all to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More