Announcing Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Postby thedjmache » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:29 pm

So I have a question. Say I used the 4 french horns patch for a line. In that line there is a melody (2 horns) and a harmony (2 horns) playing. How should I go about playing this line with this patch in order for the melody and harmony to still sound like 4 horns not 8? Unless each patch was halved in order to double in size...?
thedjmache

Postby thedjmache » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:12 am

^anyone have an answer?
thedjmache

Re: Sample inconsistency in the Ens. Violins

Postby allanh » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:34 pm

allanh wrote:Sample inconsistency in
Strings/Ensemble/Violins/Sustain/[all mf] (e.g. 14 Violins Sustain mf d LP)

Using the nomenclature on the Virtual Keyboard: C4-E4 are noticeably different than the surrounding samples: They are much smoother and the stereo image is different. Just play from G3 to G4 to hear the transitions. I think IK is aware of this as these notes are skipped in the multis.

Work Around: layer in viola or one of the NV samples

This appears fixed in yesterday's Sound Update. I happen to think that the mf samples are especially beautiful, so this is fantastic! Thank you for getting it resolved.
allanh

Postby lagerstrom » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:13 pm

It would be so nice with a solo violin without the thick vibrato. Best would be to stick the vibrato under a controller wheel. So nice with vibrato-less violines.
lagerstrom

Postby bazzcoggs » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:55 pm

I have a registered version of the original Philharmonik on an old system, do I need to have this version installed on my current system to be able to upgrade to the full version of Philharmonik 2?
bazzcoggs

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:26 pm

bazzcoggs wrote:I have a registered version of the original Philharmonik on an old system, do I need to have this version installed on my current system to be able to upgrade to the full version of Philharmonik 2?

No, you don't need to have it installed to purchase or install Miroslav Philharmonik 2. You need to have it registered in your account, though, is all.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bazzcoggs » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
bazzcoggs wrote:I have a registered version of the original Philharmonik on an old system, do I need to have this version installed on my current system to be able to upgrade to the full version of Philharmonik 2?

No, you don't need to have it installed to purchase or install Miroslav Philharmonik 2. You need to have it registered in your account, though, is all.

Thank You.
bazzcoggs

Postby msocarras » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:16 pm

I have miroslav 2 but it won't work standalone. any idea why?

I was told it doesnt work in cubase because I'm still using 32 bit but it should still work stand alone correct?
msocarras

Postby msocarras » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:10 pm

any help?
msocarras

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:44 pm

Since other users have not chimed in here, I would recommend opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will troubleshoot with you directly and get to the bottom of the issue. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby msocarras » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:19 am

ok I did. thanks peter! :P
msocarras

Postby hoozerob » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:36 pm

ivanodonoghue wrote:Wow - the sounds downloads take a long time - lots of zip files.

Then the extraction takes a long time.

Then the first installer takes a long time, to get to 98%, then as long again to get to 100%.

Then it fails: "The Moroslav 2 Sound Content (1 of 16) installation failed. Unable to copy the instruments"

Running as administrator doesn't help. Windows 8.1. Anyone?

I had just received the go ahead to download SampleTank 4 and did so. But I am having the same problem that you had here with Miroslave! I don't know if you found the remedy since this post. But if you did get it resolved, please let me know. Otherwise, SampleTank 4 is rendered unusable till I get it fixed.
hoozerob

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:40 pm

hoozerob wrote:
ivanodonoghue wrote:Wow - the sounds downloads take a long time - lots of zip files.

Then the first installer takes a long time, to get to 98%, then as long again to get to 100%.

Then it fails: "The Moroslav 2 Sound Content (1 of 16) installation failed. Unable to copy the instruments"

I had just received the go ahead to download SampleTank 4 and did so. But I am having the same problem that you had here with Miroslave! I don't know if you found the remedy since this post. But if you did get it resolved, please let me know. Otherwise, SampleTank 4 is rendered unusable till I get it fixed.

Please contact IK Support as suggested to the user above as they can see what is happening in your case since the downloads appear to be running smoothly at this time.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Trouble with installing the Plug-in

Postby Sinclvire » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:56 am

Hello all,
I can't seem to get Philhoarmoik 2 pull up the instruments, when I open the Plug - in in fl studio.

I have Windows for my operating system. So far I've downloaded the plug-in authorized it with the authorization manager, that file and the plug-in file are in the vst file for FL studio. The problem I run in to is when I try to install the sounds in to the folder where the VST is located, it says information cannot be absorbed.

Although the sounds aren't installing(application) the "Sound Content" files for all 3 sound contents you download on the site with the plug in are in the Philharmonik file I mentioned earlier. Aside from the issues with the sounds, the plug-in uploads in the Fl Studio DAW, once again it's just the sounds do not.

I've done everything from deleting the downloads and plug-in itself and reinstalling it and run into the same issue! I hope my problem makes sense and that you guys can help!

Many thanks
Sinclvire

Postby hoozerob » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:44 am

Peter_IK wrote:
hoozerob wrote:

Please contact IK Support as suggested to the user above as they can see what is happening in your case since the downloads appear to be running smoothly at this time.

After learning a trick to let Windows accept long file paths, I adjusted that, then renamed a folder that I created to put the sound downloads file into. But the problem is now, when I open the SampleTank 4 App, everything is locked and the only option is downloading them.
But I have them already.

It was suggested that maybe I didn't put the folder in the correct place for the app to recognize it. So I moved it and made it like my Miroslav app. That app works fine. But I can't get anything into SampleTank. At first, somehow, the main icon showed, but then disappeared. I did the Authorization Manager and made sure everything was licensed. So that seems to be okay. So anyway, I can load any instruments or any files at all.
hoozerob

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More