Announcing Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing Miroslav Philharmonik 2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 02, 2016 1:31 pm

matt33377 wrote:WILL THERE BE A MUCH NEEDED SOUND UPDATE???

If you have issues with sounds that may require an update, please alert IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ if you have not done so already.

If you have done so already, please reply to your ticket and support will give you an update on the status of any issues you have reported.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby novaburst » Wed May 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Can I have miroslav Philharmonic on two PCs master and slave PC is this possible
novaburst

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 11, 2016 3:53 pm

novaburst wrote:Can I have miroslav Philharmonic on two PCs master and slave PC is this possible

Per the licensing agreement, you can install on multiple machines but you cannot run them simultaneously. Unless you have multiple licenses, of course.

From http://www.ikmultimedia.com/license-agreement/

Applications Software. The “IK Multimedia Product” may be used only by you. You may install and use the “IK Multimedia Product”, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers, provided that (a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the licensee; (b) the program(s) shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and (c) any computer(s) with IK Multimedia software installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the licensed software, except as provided in Paragraph 4 (below) pertaining to “Software Transfer”.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby novaburst » Wed May 11, 2016 4:02 pm

Still good news, will get to this right away,

Just to say just updated to 2.03 and support have really done well with this update

Thanks for feedback
novaburst

Postby endorka » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:53 pm

f.heijkamp wrote:The feature request I will be submitting is the following:
Under SETTINGS - PREFERENCES I would like to suggest a checkbox that is checked by default. This checkbox enables the AUTO FOLLOW on the EDIT tab when operating the (Articulation) Key Switch. The "Element/Articulation" dropdown and therefore all the parameters in the screen will follow / show the currently active "Element/Articulation". This creates a better experience when performing on the fly editing of parameters.

Following my comments in http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12205, I'd like to strongly second this request. I do this kind of editing with most of the music I work on, and it is really quite time consuming / frustrating without it.

Cheers!
Jennifer
endorka

Postby novaburst » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi

I have just installed everything on SSD all is fine but I need to authorise Philharmonic 2 again, problem is I will have no Internet, WiFi for at least two and a half weeks,

Is there a way to authorise it off line as there is only a 10 day grace period,

Thanks in advance
novaburst

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:07 am

novaburst wrote:Hi

I have just installed everything on SSD all is fine but I need to authorise Philharmonic 2 again, problem is I will have no Internet, WiFi for at least two and a half weeks,

Is there a way to authorise it off line as there is only a 10 day grace period,

Thanks in advance

Hi, please find the information about how to perform an offline authorization using Authorization Manager in this FAQ: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3536
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby novaburst » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:20 am

Hi Peter thanks will check this out, dum move from me so exited about SSD did not note about authorisation on Philharmonic 2 there is so much of it in my music but it will only load in demo mode

Anyway thanks
novaburst

Postby novaburst » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:29 pm

I think doing this activation manually is big headache, i managed to set up net work and am up and running,

but my authorization are getting lower, what happens if i run out.
novaburst

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:53 pm

You can contact Suppprt in that case and they will assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby novaburst » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Thanks Peter,

Just a heads up the new update has messed up learn on the mixer no more learn on
ly fader 1

When i have time i will send to support, but i am heavy user of Philharmonic 2.

Thanks

After reinstall learn is working ok so smiling again
novaburst

Postby aumordia » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Is there any way to verify a successful installation of MP2? After running through all 16 (+1 for harps) content installers and having the plugin scan them in, can we just assume everything is peachy?

The size of my installed library is 59,999,788,529 bytes -- is that correct?

Some kind of checksum would be very appreciated since the install process is a bit finicky and prone to human error. Very much worth it though, a wonderful sequel!
aumordia

Postby novaburst » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Just check the size, if your missing a few gig you know you went wrong some where.

or flick through the librarys, if you did not install say all violins you will get an error message.

Buuuuuuut a good complete way to do it is to play every note on every patch in every library and dont miss one single note out go through all 56 gig of notes, ...........ok ok just kidding
novaburst

Postby thedjmache » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 am

Hi, will there be a sound update any time soon? I really enjoy this library, but unfortunately there are some instruments where the sounds on certain keys do not play, or the articulationa play at different speeds per key.
thedjmache

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:46 am

matt33377 wrote:Hi, will there be a sound update any time soon? I really enjoy this library, but unfortunately there are some instruments where the sounds on certain keys do not play, or the articulationa play at different speeds per key.

If you have not reported these issues to IK Support please do so at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ - If you have done so, please reply to your ticket and the support team can update you on any progress with your reported issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More