Can't load Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, SampleTron, Xpansion Tank series and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Can't load Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

Postby nekosoundsstudios » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:58 am

I'm on Windows 10. I use Ableton Live 10.
I installed accordingly. Uninstalled...and reinstalled. I can't open the standalone or vst in Ableton and shown this DLL Error.

"Can't load C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\Miroslav Philharmonik2\Philharmonik 2.vpa"

I've submitted a ticket. They said to try it with the anti-virus off. Didn't work. I am completely lost. Has anyone ran into this error? I've checked the forum, youtube, anywhere. Couldn't find anything but hopefully it has been resolved somewhere.
nekosoundsstudios

Re: Can't load Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:55 am

Please continue to work with Technical Support. Reply to your email, saying that the suggestion did not work and requesting further help.

Can you use other IK Multimedia standalone programs (SampleTank, AmpliTube, T-RackS)?

Double-check that the named file is present in that location. It sounds like some sort of access permissions issue, but I have not used Windows 10.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DogSoup » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:13 pm

You're not alone. I have the same problem with the full version in Nuendo. Turned off all anti-V to no affect. Please post the fix if you find it. Will do likewise.

nekosoundsstudios wrote:I'm on Windows 10. I use Ableton Live 10.
I installed accordingly. Uninstalled...and reinstalled. I can't open the standalone or vst in Ableton and shown this DLL Error.

"Can't load C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\Miroslav Philharmonik2\Philharmonik 2.vpa"

I've submitted a ticket. They said to try it with the anti-virus off. Didn't work. I am completely lost. Has anyone ran into this error? I've checked the forum, youtube, anywhere. Couldn't find anything but hopefully it has been resolved somewhere.
DogSoup

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:17 pm

There are many able to use IK virtual instruments in Ableton Live. Please work with support or continue to do so as even problem that appear to be "exactly the same" often are not and require direct troubleshooting. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DogSoup » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:50 am

Got it working. Taking a hint from the other post I bought/installed SampleTank3. MP2 now works properly (and beautifully). No more error codes.
Woot Woot!
DogSoup

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:45 am

OK, well that's one way to solve it. :)

But i suggest that you continue to work with Support so that you both ascertain exactly what the cause of the problem was.

----------------------------
Still hoping to hear from the original poster.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More