I’m unable to use your product I purchase

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

I’m unable to use your product I purchase

Postby bassman4life » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:33 am

Sample Tank 4 is the worst experience I’ve ever had with IK Multimedia. I haven’t been able to use this plugin since the release. I downloaded and installed all updates and still issues. And now you asking customers to download th n install all sound libraries separately. Should be a easier fix to this than to take customers money and have them to do all the work. I’ve tried to be patient, Please fix this sh__.
bassman4life

Re: I’m unable to use your product I purchase

Postby garfy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:15 pm

Hello bassman4life and welcome to the forum.

bassman4life wrote:I downloaded and installed all updates and still issues. And now you asking customers to download th n install all sound libraries separately.

Sorry you are having issues with ST4 but without any detail as to what the problems are, this forum unfortunately cannot be of much help.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not to tech support, the quickest route to having issues solved will be to open a ticket with official IK Support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ for one-to-one help.

They endeavour to answer tickets within 1-2 working days.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More