32 bit run on 64bit cubase5 ?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

32 bit run on 64bit cubase5 ?

Postby mcgrawbob » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

I have used Sampletank2 32 bit for years with my Cubase5 64bit with no problems. Yesterday I lost the pathway to DLL files and Sweetwater deck tells me that the 32bit plugin WILL NOT work with 64 cubase5.... regardless of me telling him it has worked for years, he says he can't help me. ANYONE no how I can get it running again ? Even if its enough to ready all my ST2 songs so I can upgrade to ST3 ?

H E L P

Thanks
mcgrawbob

Re: 32 bit run on 64bit cubase5 ?

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, this is the direction of the industry. Everyone is moving to 64-bit platforms to take advantage of the latest technology. Don't worry, we've got you covered with your SampleTank 2 sounds 8-)

Try these steps below. These will get all of your sounds loaded into SampleTank 3 for use in a 64-bit environment. A free copy of SampleTank 3 can be found in your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account. This will be titled SampleTank 3 CS (Custom Shop - Free).

Note - SampleTank 3 CS has both a software and sound content download. Make sure to download, extract, and install both of these before following the steps below.

Steps below:

1. Launch SampleTank 3 CS

2. View the main PLAY page (loaded by default)

3. On the left side is your Instrument browser, click the small "menu" icon in the lower left of the Instrument browser window

4. From that menu, select Import Legacy Instruments

5. Name your imported library folder

6. Choose the disk path for the location of the sounds you want to import by clicking 'Browse' and navigating to the folder which stores your sounds to import

7. Click IMPORT

8. You will see a progress window showing the importing, please wait until finished
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More