Where do I buy "Download Reactivation Credit"?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Where do I buy "Download Reactivation Credit"?

Postby donkeyote » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Several of my expansions say I need to buy a "Download Reactivation Credit", but there is no link given in the text (you would have thought they would make that a hyperlink, since it appears in lots of places in the user area download page), and I can't find it in the 'Webstore'.

Can anybody give me a simple link to it? I don't even know how much it is.
donkeyote

Re: Where do I buy "Download Reactivation Credit"?

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:14 am

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby donkeyote » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:39 am

Thanks DarkStar. Was it just me, or is it difficult to find?
donkeyote

Postby smotion » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 am

Interesting. They should have this in a more prominent location. I changed computers after a crash of a hard drive back up and needed to download again. Thought it strange to have to pay to download the included library but business is business I suppose. A lot of competition out there for the same dollars.
smotion

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:34 am

When you get a sounds library, it is available for download for 180 days. And IK Multimedia recommends that the download files are backed up to another disk for safe-keeping.

As far as I know, the Reactivation Credit, which provides another 180 days, covers all the sounds libraries on your IK User Account, not just a single library.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby sharp004 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Weird...on my computer, I have to scroll over and activate the actual "dollar" cost at the bottom of the graphic that asks you to reactivate for "$9.99" or whatever your denomination is...on my computer you actually have to click on the "$9.99" to have it go to checkout. A simple thing, but I must have clicked everywhere else to no avail...good luck!
sharp004

Postby racoons13 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:34 pm

Thanks for the help! I've been searching for a long time for the place to purchase the Download Reactivation Credit. Now I know I'm going to save the address for the future.

What if I purchase a second Download Reactivation Credit? Can I save it for the future? If so, how long can I save it before I have to register it?
racoons13

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More