Downloading SampleTank 4 MAX

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Downloading SampleTank 4 MAX

Postby Particle1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:33 am

I'm having trouble downloading SampleTank 4 MAX.The IK Multimedia Product Manager forever says "Installed" with the green checkmark but not all of the DMG files have been downloaded and I'd rather not download them one by one and manually install them all.

Each time I click "install to" it pops up saying "SampleTank 4 maximum folders limit reached". Not sure what this means and I'm surprised not to see any other comments about this online.

Any suggestions?
Particle1

Re: Downloading SampleTank 4 MAX

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:34 pm

As you are in the middle of the install and I have not seen that error message before the best thing to do is contact Technical Support for some one to one help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Andemanden » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:26 pm

I have the same issue - have written to the support and are really looking forward to an answer.

Did you find a soloution?

Anders
Andemanden

Postby Particle1 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:35 pm

I also created a help ticket. No response so far. I'm just going through the agonizing process of downloading and installing one file at a time. I only have 7 or 8 days left to complete before I have to pay a fee to redownload everything I have previously purchased.

Remarkable we are the only 2 people in the world that have experienced this.
Particle1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:29 pm

I don't know if you've seen this FAQ but it could be helpful in the mean time https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1235
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Particle1 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:38 pm

Yes I've seen it. Seems the only way to install if the manager isn't responding is to manually install every dmg file one at a time and hope for the best.
Particle1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:42 pm

Particle1 wrote:Yes I've seen it. Seems the only way to install if the manager isn't responding is to manually install every dmg file one at a time and hope for the best.

It isn't "hope for the best" each DMG will have an installer and will install that file's content. I know you are frustrated and I notice some of that coming out in your posts but I'm sure it will get sorted out by IK Support if you still have trouble installing manually and you'll be happy with the end result once they do.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More