Authorization problems in ST4 [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Authorization problems in ST4 [Resolved]

Postby sepheritoh » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:44 am

Hi

Firstly how do access my support ticket? I contacted support and opened a ticket. The page said I can add screenshots by replying to the support ticket. Where can I get a link to the ticket?

The problem is:
I downloaded and installed American Acoustic (my free product in the 25th anniversary promotion). I authorized in product manager (twice). In ST4 I rescanned all libraries. Filtering to guitars>acoustic I see the sounds for American Acoustic but they are all greyed out. If I click on them I get the message "American Acoustic library is not authorized.
Please launch the Product Manager and insert the product serial number to authorize."
sepheritoh

Re: Authorization problems in ST4

Postby DarkStar » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:03 pm

When you send in a Technical or Sales Support request (not a general "Contact us" message) you should get an initial auto-acknowledgement. After that you should get a reply by email.

You can reply to any of those emails at any time asking for a progress report, further advice etc.

---------------
Try running the Custom Shop, log in, click on your Account Name and select "Restore my purchases".
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby sepheritoh » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:26 pm

Thanks. Maybe I did send a general instead of a technical. I will try again. Their web site is a bit confusing, or rather I am getting old and get confused too eady.

;)
sepheritoh

Postby sepheritoh » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:07 am

Resolved with help from support
sepheritoh

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:10 pm

Good oh!

To help out others, can you let us know what steps you took to resolve the problem. We will leave this thread open for the moment so that you can reply.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby sepheritoh » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:06 pm

Thanks

I will quote the response I received from support. Thanks for support for their great efficient assistance.

——quote——-

Hello Eric,

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

Go into the Standalone Custom Shop application. To do this, make sure have the latest version of Custom Shop installed via the IK Product Manager:

www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager

Once installed, go into the Custom Shop application, click on your Profile, and on the dropdown menu select "Restore My Purchases"

This will then automatically Authorize all of your owned content.
sepheritoh

Re: Authorization problems in ST4 [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:37 pm

Thank you.

So, just as I posted earlier :)

-------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More