Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound library update files

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound library update files

Postby AAtsuko » Sat May 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Hi, guys,

I've just downloaded and installed MP2 Sound Library. Everything seems to be ok. Is there still necessary to install the Sound Library Update (Part 1 to 5)?

Thanks, Ane
AAtsuko

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound library update files

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 16, 2021 2:54 pm

Hello AAtsuko and welcome to the forum.

My understanding is that the sounds updates are incorporated into the main download files. so you do not need them.

The separate Sounds Updates are provided so that user who had downloaded the main files before the Update was released can just download and install the Update rather than having to download the main files again (especially if the `180 days period had elapsed).

To double-check, you could download one of the Updates from your User Area / My Products section, unzip it and compare the file's "Date modified" with those of the same files in your installed sounds library.

-------------
NB: Don't forget to back up your main file downloads (or the fully install Sounds Library), so that you will not need to download them again in the future, should your disk fail.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound library update files

Postby AAtsuko » Sun May 16, 2021 3:19 pm

Thanks, Darkstar!

I think IK could make this information available in the download’s pages (Resources and Sounds).

Anr
AAtsuko

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More