Midi CC Learn Doesn't works [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Midi CC Learn Doesn't works [Resolved]

Postby MarcoMista » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Hy, i have issues with CC Midi Learn into IK plugins.

When i try to right click with one of the plugins, like syntronik, sample tank ecc... nothing happens.

I'm using Logic Pro x but this issues happens also in the Standalone version.

Any suggestion ,thanks a lot.
MarcoMista

Re: Midi CC Learn Doesn't works

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Right-clicking a control should work of Syntronik and SampleTank 4. (It is different in SampleTank 3 - have a look at 6.1 in the ST3 User Manual.)

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Midi CC Learn Doesn't works

Postby MarcoMista » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:49 am

Hy, i've solved this ... was an Epic Fail.

I don't know why but by default on My Mac the right click was Deactivated !!! : ))).
MarcoMista

Re: Midi CC Learn Doesn't works [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Good oh :)

We have all done something like that. And will do so again in the future.

------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More