iRig MIDI 2 released

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: iRig MIDI 2 released

Postby Dannyzakko » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Hello!
I have irig midi 2... when i connecting it to my iPad 4 with garage band it's working, but my problem is with sample tank and i grand... it's not working with them never... what is the problem?? what i have to do??? pleas help me...
Dannyzakko

Postby dannparks » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:00 am

Hi. I was disappointed to discover that the new iRig MIDI 2 does not work with your iRig MIDI recorder app. It seems to sense MIDI notes, but does not recognize the hardware and will not go into record. Any timeline on updating the app? Thanks.
dannparks

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm

dannparks wrote:Hi. I was disappointed to discover that the new iRig MIDI 2 does not work with your iRig MIDI recorder app. It seems to sense MIDI notes, but does not recognize the hardware and will not go into record. Any timeline on updating the app? Thanks.

It should work with all Core MIDI apps, including ours. Please report your issue to our support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will happily troubleshoot and assist. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dannparks » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
dannparks wrote:Hi. I was disappointed to discover that the new iRig MIDI 2 does not work with your iRig MIDI recorder app. It seems to sense MIDI notes, but does not recognize the hardware and will not go into record. Any timeline on updating the app? Thanks.

It should work with all Core MIDI apps, including ours. Please report your issue to our support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will happily troubleshoot and assist. Thanks!

Thanks, Peter. I had already contacted support. They were aware of the problem and very apologetic. That's why I was wondering about an app upgrade timeline.
dannparks

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:03 am

No problem. They would have the most information on that front. The forum mods and admins would not have that information.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby natmusic » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi!

When I connect Irig Midi 2 to the pad, there is no signal in OUT / IN !
And when I play on SampleTank, the lights of Irig Midi 2 do not ignite.

Can anybody help me?
natmusic

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:32 pm

natmusic wrote:Hi!

When I connect Irig Midi 2 to the pad, there is no signal in OUT / IN !
And when I play on SampleTank, the lights of Irig Midi 2 do not ignite.

Can anybody help me?

SampleTank iOS does not send MIDI OUT. It responds to MIDI IN though.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby natmusic » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Thanks,

I have just seen that even by opening the Irig Midi record application, Irig Midi 2 don't receive signal ...

natmusic

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:12 pm

natmusic wrote:Thanks,

I have just seen that even by opening the Irig Midi record application, Irig Midi 2 don't receive signal ...

In this case, your best bet is to open a support ticket and they will assist you directly: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to News and Announcements