ARC System 2.1 Has Arrived

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Postby Obitheincredible » Mon May 27, 2013 6:24 am

AAX Support and other improvements now available in the new FREE update!

The latest version of the ARC software has been released, and it brings with it AAX support for both the Mac and PC platforms. Also new is an improvements to the Combined L/R Correction option, which makes imaging of center elements more accurate in a symmetrical control room. Additional smaller improvements have been implemented in 2.1 to make the software function even more efficiently. ARC System 2 users, login to your IK User Area to download your free update.

More about ARC System 2
ARC System 2 (Advanced Room Correction) is the sequel of the first and only acoustic correction system that combines a measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to improve the sound reliability and acoustics of your studio in an elegant, low-cost portable solution.

Previous ARC 1 user can upgrade to ARC Sytem 2 for $99.99/€84.99 (exc. taxes), that's 33% off the regular price ($149.99/€124.99) from now until June 17, 2013. Upgrade today.
Obitheincredible
1K Club

Re: ARC System 2.1 Has Arrived

Postby yluko » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 am

Not sure the best place to post but I am curious if you guys are working on AAX 64 bit support and if there is any rough timeline for that release? This is about the last plugin I need to go to pt11 full time :)
yluko

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:19 pm

yluko wrote:Not sure the best place to post but I am curious if you guys are working on AAX 64 bit support and if there is any rough timeline for that release? This is about the last plugin I need to go to pt11 full time :)

Yes, the update is being worked on and will be released as soon as possible. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Note that ARC System 2 has been 64-bit AAX compatible for a while now... http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ar ... stem-specs
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Matzio » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:34 am

Hi,

I have issues with ARC 2.2.2 on Mac OS 10.11. I use the AU plugin with Audirvana Plus (2.5.2).

Meanwhile I can't get ARC 2 (and my measuring files) to work and the configuration window to show up anymore.

I reported the issue to Audirvana because I suspected them at first.
They made a deep analysis which revealed a bug in the ARC 2 AU plugin in 64bit mode.

Please, could this issue be forwarded to the developers to verify/revise?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,
Matzio
Matzio

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Matzio wrote:Hi,

I have issues with ARC 2.2.2 on Mac OS 10.11. I use the AU plugin with Audirvana Plus (2.5.2).

Meanwhile I can't get ARC 2 (and my measuring files) to work and the configuration window to show up anymore.

I reported the issue to Audirvana because I suspected them at first.
They made a deep analysis which revealed a bug in the ARC 2 AU plugin in 64bit mode.

Please, could this issue be forwarded to the developers to verify/revise?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,
Matzio

Please report this directly to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will troubleshoot and send any pertinent details to our developers as necessary.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to News and Announcements