Meet the new TONEX ONE pedal!

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Meet the new TONEX ONE pedal!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 am

The next big thing in tone is small

We're excited to introduce a brand-new member of the TONEX ecosystem. Say hello to TONEX ONE, a groundbreaking and practical mini pedal with the same incredible responsiveness and dynamics as the best-selling TONEX Pedal, offering infinite tone possibilities for electric guitar and bass.

https://youtu.be/FnplIUOU_Rc

Designed to fit any pedalboard and small enough to chain multiple pedals, TONEX ONE gives you the freedom to build the perfect fly rig or enhance your existing pedalboard.

Imagine the tone possibilities with just one or multiple ONEs on your pedalboard!

Pricing and Availability

TONEX ONE is available now for pre-order from the IK online store and IK dealers worldwide for $/€179.99* each with units shipping mid-May.

*Eligible for free shipping from the IK online store. Pricing excluding taxes.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Meet the new TONEX ONE pedal!

Postby FinalRehearsal » Sun May 05, 2024 12:10 pm

Hey Peter,

Is there any chance the TONEX ONE will be compatible with iOS devices? I understand that updating the app isn't a minor task, but it would be great to at least use it as an audio interface with iPad DAWs. Also, I'd love to be able to run backing tracks via USB from my mobile device into the pedal for jamming. Is this currently possible, or has it at least been discussed?

Kind regards
FinalRehearsal

Return to News and Announcements