IK Releases AXE I/O ONE 1-in/3-out USB audio interface

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK Releases AXE I/O ONE 1-in/3-out USB audio interface

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:52 pm

Please continue to work with support. This is not a support forum and there's no need to be combative (removed reply, please review the forum rules before posting, thank you).

Specs page for AXE I/O One does not mention iOS at all and the use of a hub was stated by the person who created the interface himself. So if you don't use one, you may not get consistent or expected results. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... hp?p=specs

There is mention only of "the latest iPads" on the main page which means the newest iPads so I will see if that can be elaborated with specific models for the future (as well as the Specs page and that you'd need a powered hub). Either way, please continue to work with IK Support who will be able to get you more specific information directly before any suggestions for web page elaboration would be implemented.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Oritchinal1 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:24 pm

Ik tech support
Confirms no access to reamp or 3 rd output
With any ipad
Oritchinal1

Postby RichardMendoza1 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:36 pm

thanks for sharing
RichardMendoza1