Announcing AmpliTube TONEX - coming September 29th

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: Announcing AmpliTube TONEX - coming September 29th

Postby blueskyvisions » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:16 am

12:01 PST FTW? Oh wait, they’re on the east coast… And hurricanes :?
blueskyvisions

Postby johnnyj71 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:23 am

So it looks like I can download ToneX but it is only the CS version even though I paid for the MAX version. It shows that I have both in IK Product Manager but all MAX stuff is still locked. Maybe I just have to wait a bit longer. East Coast US...Pennsylvania, Praying for folks in the path of the Hurricane.
johnnyj71

Postby martin_hei » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:19 am

I just found the serial number in the "My Products" page and I was able to register it in the IK Product Manager.

It installed without any problems and I tried a few sounds.

IT IS GREAT, I LOVE IT!!!

@Peter_IK, I hope you and all your collegues are fine!
martin_hei

Postby hunimx » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:53 am

I have successfully installed TONEX and it is awsome. I profiled my HIWATT SA112(1979) and TONEX modelling sounded similar to the realone.

One question about the integration with Amplitube 5. I could not find anthing about TONEX IN Amplitube 5.
Do I need to update my Amplifive 5?

Thank you for the develppment of the TONEX encironment.
hunimx

Postby vac713 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:56 am

Kudos IK, you've done it again! Each amp modeled has its own distinct voice and the sound quality is superb. Guess I'm gonna have a lost weekend digging into the diverse selection of unobtainable amps and pedals in there

Thank you IK
vac713

Postby johnnyj71 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:00 am

So it appears that I did have MAX unlocked and didnt really know it because of how the interface looks. Anyway, its all working but I have no clue how the integration with Amplitube 5 works. Apparently there is supposed to be a ToneX amp block you can use but I havent found that yet. So not sure about that. Maybe thats an Amplitube 5 Update that is coming.
johnnyj71

Postby livesforrap » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:21 pm

Installed, tested in S1, so far it works, CPU use is MUCH lower that AT here........

But I don't care for the tones so far :( Then again, I've got AT DIALED right now and really don't know what I'm doing yet in TONEX :lol:

Gym time, when I get back I'll RTFM and see what I can do, hoping that some instructional stuff comes out today too.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby jih64 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:49 pm

Well done IK, sounds awesome, feels awesome, far exceeds my expectations even at this early stage :shock: . Everyone else is now in catchup mode (again), you have set the bar very high indeed.

Thank you for such an awesome product. :D
jih64

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:21 pm

johnnyj71 wrote:So it appears that I did have MAX unlocked and didnt really know it because of how the interface looks. Anyway, its all working but I have no clue how the integration with Amplitube 5 works. Apparently there is supposed to be a ToneX amp block you can use but I havent found that yet. So not sure about that. Maybe thats an Amplitube 5 Update that is coming.

Hi, you definitely need to update AmpliTube 5 in your IK Product Manager. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davidcrand » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:22 pm

lots of tones already. I tend to dig deep so I was a little disappointed that AT5 is not integrated yet. But it forced me to play around with so many tones without any effects or dual/triple paths. That can still be done in a DAW, but not with AT5 with Tonex integrated. :D :D
davidcrand

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:24 pm

martin_hei wrote:I just found the serial number in the "My Products" page and I was able to register it in the IK Product Manager.

It installed without any problems and I tried a few sounds.

IT IS GREAT, I LOVE IT!!!

@Peter_IK, I hope you and all your collegues are fine!

Thank you for the kind words, I've passed them all along with the other posts.

The Florida team is fine with the weather, they were not hit with much. I am further north in Georgia and for now I'm in the path so we'll see how that goes since things change and I'm inland enough to benefit from some weakening usually but we're prepared and should be fine too.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:25 pm

davidcrand wrote:lots of tones already. I tend to dig deep so I was a little disappointed that AT5 is not integrated yet. But it forced me to play around with so many tones without any effects or dual/triple paths. That can still be done in a DAW, but not with AT5 with Tonex integrated. :D :D

AmpliTube 5 has TONEX integration. You need to update to the newest version in your IK Product Manager.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vac713 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:35 pm

I’m looking forward to using my capture and software to model my PRS Original Sewell and Dallas amplifiers this weekend
vac713

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:59 pm

vac713 wrote:I’m looking forward to using my capture and software to model my PRS Original Sewell and Dallas amplifiers this weekend

I look forward to seeing and trying them on ToneNET hint hint ;) If I have power this weekend LOL
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vac713 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm

I got ya peter
vac713

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements