Announcing AmpliTube TONEX - coming September 29th

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: Announcing AmpliTube TONEX - coming September 29th

Postby livesforrap » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:04 pm

Did I already mention this? I'm guessing this is in any host, but I'm using Studio One 6.

Now you can simply touch a parameter on TONEX, have that show up for control, and then assign any knob/controller to it. No more jumping through hoops! Nice touch.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby gradgr1984 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:55 am

Want to ask IF on iOS when the TonexApp releases,

-will the ToneX app tones/amps/cabs ( I know pedals will work on next amplitube 5 update), work with the AmpliTube App iOS version? Or is it purely working as standalone app unlike the windows version working in conjunction with Amplitube 5?

-Amplitube app is on sale, so please share some insights on the iOS app capabilities so I can choose to continue with the purchase.

-Also is there any update on Amplitube App coming along with the ToneX app release?

Thank you
gradgr1984

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:46 pm

gradgr1984 wrote:Want to ask IF on iOS when the TonexApp releases,

-will the ToneX app tones/amps/cabs ( I know pedals will work on next amplitube 5 update), work with the AmpliTube App iOS version? Or is it purely working as standalone app unlike the windows version working in conjunction with Amplitube 5?

-Amplitube app is on sale, so please share some insights on the iOS app capabilities so I can choose to continue with the purchase.

-Also is there any update on Amplitube App coming along with the ToneX app release?

Thank you

1. No, there is no TONEX integration in the current AmpliTube iOS app as it is not AmpliTube 5 technology.

2. I would purchase any gear in the sale as it works now, TONEX is not currently integrated.

3. There is no news of an AmpliTube iOS update at this time, that is a much larger project since the iOS version does not have parity with AmpliTube 5 Mac/PC at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Jedanor » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:00 pm

I'm still a little confused. I bought the Tonex hardware and updated my IK Mult software but it is limiting me to 20 user preset downloads where the site says I get unlimited. It says I have the Tonex SE registered. Am I missing something? And I asked this before, but these downloads I should be able to use as a standard amp in Amplitube?

Jed
Jedanor

Postby jih64 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:07 am

carlaz wrote:
Jedanor wrote:Thanks Peter. Can you shed some light where the presets downloaded by other users actually end up? I can't find them. [...] Maybe I am missing it, but I downloaded a ton of user made models and can't find them.

I was wondering this, too. I can identify models downloaded from ToneNET by their lack of "IK" logo in the rightmost column of the browser, but I haven't so far figured out where/how they are stored -- though filtering for "Free Tone Model" lets one easily find your collection of "non-stock" models in the Tonex browser.

I believe they are stored in 1 big data base file, you can't actually get at them singly as such. There is a file you can edit to remove if you don't want certain captures, but I'm not saying which, I don't want to be responsible if anyone stuffs up their set up.

I can't be 100% sure, but I think they may be changing that.
jih64

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:23 pm

TONEX 1.0.2 and AmpliTube 5.5.1 are out! Please update both using IK Product Manager, and then start TONEX 1.0.2 first to make sure your library.db is initialized properly and then you can start and use AmpliTube 5.5.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alanreigh » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:37 pm

Peter,
Does the improvement to models without cabinets apply to models already shared on Tonenet, or will it only apply to future captures? Thanks.
alanreigh

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:06 pm

alanreigh wrote:Peter,
Does the improvement to models without cabinets apply to models already shared on Tonenet, or will it only apply to future captures? Thanks.

Existing Tone Models you've done would not be replaced, you'd need to recapture. But I'd only recommend that if you have a problematic Tone Model (if you've noticed issues) or you want to replace just to make 100% sure you have the latest and greatest.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Andreas71 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:59 am

Filters still keep resettings the settings. :roll:
Andreas71

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:44 pm

Andreas71 wrote:Filters still keep resettings the settings.

If you still have a problem after the update please contact IK Support by either replying to your existing ticket (assuming you have one since you state "still") or opening one. They will surely be able to figure out what is going on and get you up and running properly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Joakim72 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:16 am

Is there a bundle with Tonex and Amplitube without the IO interface?
Joakim72

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:25 pm

Joakim72 wrote:Is there a bundle with Tonex and Amplitube without the IO interface?

There is not. AmpliTube 5 is on sale at a deep discount, though, and TONEX is on intro pricing through the end of the month so you can get quite a deal on those. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thetupeloflash » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:58 am

Just an update from me.
Using AmpliTube 5 & ToneX in the Lunar DAW with UA Apollo interface : working flawlessly & guitar tones are literally unbelievable
thetupeloflash

Postby gradgr1984 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:15 pm

Any News regarding iOS Tonex?
gradgr1984

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:44 pm

TONEX iOS is now available on the App Store!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements