IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI

Postby Pedro Almeida S Junior » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:02 pm

Comprei o Total Studio Max 3.5, MAS Não apareceu pra mim o serial pra eu baixar o MODO BASS, MODO DRUM E O LURSSEN MASTERING

Por gentileza, poderia me ajudar?
Pedro Almeida S Junior

Postby dchstudios » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:09 am

Does the new MESA/Boogie 2 come within the Total Studio 3.5 Max upgrade? I have the Total Studio Max 3.
dchstudios

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:10 pm

dchstudios wrote:Does the new MESA/Boogie 2 come within the Total Studio 3.5 Max upgrade? I have the Total Studio Max 3.

No it does not. But Total Studio 3.5 users will see an additional discount automatically applied in their cart for MESA/Boogie 2.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dchstudios » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:01 am

ah ok.. just to note though. The Mesa/Boogie 2 does not "Add to Cart" at all. Whether it's by itself or otherwise. I'm using the latest Firefox browser on PC Win 11.
dchstudios

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:16 pm

dchstudios wrote:ah ok.. just to note though. The Mesa/Boogie 2 does not "Add to Cart" at all. Whether it's by itself or otherwise. I'm using the latest Firefox browser on PC Win 11.

When you click the Buy Now button on the MESA/Boogie 2 page you will land on the Versions page and then you need to click on the price of the version you would like to buy.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dchstudios » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:05 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
dchstudios wrote:ah ok.. just to note though. The Mesa/Boogie 2 does not "Add to Cart" at all. Whether it's by itself or otherwise. I'm using the latest Firefox browser on PC Win 11.

When you click the Buy Now button on the MESA/Boogie 2 page you will land on the Versions page and then you need to click on the price of the version you would like to buy.

Yes exactly... and that doesn't work in either Firefox (latest) or Chrome browser (latest). Clicking the Buy Now, doesn't do anything. I bought the Studio Max 3.5 upgrade from my Studio Max 3.0 last night.. and MESA/Boogie 2 still shows the same price at $99, but as yet no ability to add it to cart either to even see a price change reflection, let alone buy it...? (since it can't be put in a cart)
dchstudios

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:18 am

dchstudios wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Yes exactly... and that doesn't work in either Firefox (latest) or Chrome browser (latest). Clicking the Buy Now, doesn't do anything. I bought the Studio Max 3.5 upgrade from my Studio Max 3.0 last night.. and MESA/Boogie 2 still shows the same price at $99, but as yet no ability to add it to cart either to even see a price change reflection, let alone buy it...? (since it can't be put in a cart)

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. The Buy Now button on the MESA/Boogie 2 page works here in both Firefox and Chrome (most recent versions). Note again that it brings you to the versions page and there you must scroll to choose the version you'd like to purchase and then click the price. Seems you say you are doing that but then you mention the "Buy Now" button doesn't do anything when I bet it does (you'll scroll down to see the versions to choose).

If you are there, scrolling down, and clicking the price then you are having an issue with the site that I cannot reproduce with the same browsers. Please alert IK Support and they can assist you.

Note that you will need cookies and JavaScript enabled and you'll want to turn off adblockers on our site to be sure. Thank you.

Just to be sure we're on the same page (literally and figuratively) here is a gif:

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dchstudios » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:10 am

If you are there, scrolling down, and clicking the price then you are having an issue with the site that I cannot reproduce with the same browsers. Please alert IK Support and they can assist you.

Note that you will need cookies and JavaScript enabled and you'll want to turn off adblockers on our site to be sure. Thank you.

Just to be sure we're on the same page (literally and figuratively) here is a gif:

OK yeah that worked... It's just not intuitive to automatically understand to click on the actual "Price" below (when you have a Buy Now link on the upper right on the same page, that then takes you only to the multi-option page),.. And clicking on the individual product (the picture) seems as it's a "click" but only takes you to the individual product but not add-to-cart (where there is no option to Add to Cart other than once again, click on the Buy Now upper right. So as the pages stand, it's a circular confusion to the casual observer.. and I'm an actual web developer lol ;)
OK thank you though as I have now managed to Add to Cart and buy it via the actaul price text-as-link!
dchstudios

Postby javier-beatle » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:30 pm

Hello, a query, I have upgraded to total studio max 3.5 but there is a problem in the IK Product manager application, the Sample tron ​​2 instrument does not appear to be able to install, and the 8 new sample tank4 libraries are missing, I have already contacted support and I did not give a solution.
javier-beatle

Postby krisindia » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:19 pm

Hi!. Just purchased the Total Studio 3.5 MAX yesterday. But on downloading the content, I realise, the speed is very slow. I get a download speed of around 300-800 kb/s, although my connection is 100MBPS. Tried many times and different ways to get a better download speed, but not possible. Can someone guide me on this issue please?
krisindia

Postby Phil_IFS » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:14 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
dchstudios wrote:Does the new MESA/Boogie 2 come within the Total Studio 3.5 Max upgrade? I have the Total Studio Max 3.

No it does not. But Total Studio 3.5 users will see an additional discount automatically applied in their cart for MESA/Boogie 2.

Hi Peter,

I would suggest mentioning clearly on the Total Studio 3.5 MAX page that the Mesa/Boogie 2 is not included to avoid confusion. It is not specified on the version comparison listing that the Mesa/Boogie does infact only include the Mesa/Boogie 1 while the included products list mentions AmpliTube 5 MAX, and on the AmpliTube 5 page under 'What's new' version 5.3 is mentioned to include the Mesa/Boogie 2. In the IK Product Manager AmpliTube 5 shows as version 5.3 so prior to finding the info on this thread it was a bit perplexing to see the locks on the M/B 2 gear within AT5/CS when the all information on the IK web pages suggested that it would be included (or maybe I missed something somewhere?). While its not convenient or even possible to put every nuance in the Product Manager information, and the AmpliTube core software version itself does not necessarily imply certain gear to be included, it would have been nice had this been more clearly mentioned on the product pages. ;) :geek: Now it was a bit of a disappointment to realize Mesa/Boogie 2 was not included albeit not a deal breaker by any means.
Phil_IFS

Postby Phil_IFS » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:30 pm

^^^^

Just to add to the previous message, i.e. in the similar way the Fender Collection is marked with 1 and 2 and the SVX as well, respectively. Also wanted to add that as the Mesa/Boogie 2 was just released in mid last December (around the 15th, IIRC) it is of course understandable that during the busiest time of the year updates take a while to appear.

Keep up the great work!
Phil_IFS

Postby spaggiari.luca@gmail.com » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:21 pm

Malletopia sound for Mac
the download does not work

Thank's
spaggiari.luca@gmail.com

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:33 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Harsh8926 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:25 am

I have been Looking for this for a very Long Time.
Harsh8926

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements