IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI

Postby zhivotnoe9 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:48 pm

Guys, please help!!!! There is no sound in Amplitube 5 recording mode, but in live, how to solve the problem? :(
zhivotnoe9

Postby FiatLux8 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:11 am

zhivotnoe9 wrote:Guys, please help!!!! There is no sound in Amplitube 5 recording mode, but in live, how to solve the problem? :(

Did you read the manual ? Setup of Audio is in the beginning of section 2 and interface is in section 4 .

Other than that then there are not much details in your request for assistance , however I will give you a quote from the manual in the hope that it might help ! :

Quote audio setup :
Technology
Options are ASIO or DirectSound. It is highly recommended that you select ASIO and use your audio device’s
ASIO driver. If your audio device does not have an ASIO driver, you may choose to install the universal ASIO
driver, ASIO4ALL. DirectSound is never recommended.
When using ASIO, you must select the same audio device for both the Input device and Output device. Select
your audio device as the Output device first, then select the same device as your Input device.
FiatLux8

Postby zhivotnoe9 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:32 am

Yes, I have all the drivers downloaded, and I play through ASIO, just change the live mode to the recording mode and everything disappears instantly, I don’t understand how this happens
zhivotnoe9

Postby FiatLux8 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:38 am

zhivotnoe9 wrote:Yes, I have all the drivers downloaded, and I play through ASIO, just change the live mode to the recording mode and everything disappears instantly, I don’t understand how this happens

Sorry , I know next to nothing about Amplitube 5 so generally my only other advice would be try to Google :
Amplitube 5 recording mode or Amplitube 5 how to record
and then see if you can learn something by reading/watching some of what other people have been doing..

One thing that I found were this :

From tech support: Select the track in the DAW and navigate to the input selection option on the left side of the program.
Click where it says input 1 to change the input to the desired value you have your gear connected with.

but there is so much to click on and off so I wouldn't know where to begin myself...
FiatLux8

Postby Rachelammons1 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:06 pm

I am trying to figure out the jam points system.. it said we get points for signing up on the newsletter and participating on the forum but I haven’t seen any get added…
Rachelammons1

Postby Rachelammons1 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:08 pm

None of the links to the free software in the welcome email are working…
Rachelammons1

Postby FiatLux8 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:40 pm

Rachelammons1 wrote:I am trying to figure out the jam points system.. it said we get points for signing up on the newsletter and participating on the forum but I haven’t seen any get added…

Rachelammons1 wrote:None of the links to the free software in the welcome email are working…

To download you need a free account and to be logged in.
The way you go about it is to register for the free account on https://www.ikmultimedia.com and then using same credentials install and log into the IK Product Manager and use that ,
Quote :
Download the free IK Product Manager application to install demos and full products
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/demodownload/

As for the jam points then they ought to show on your account in the web-browser when logged in... Look here : https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/jampoints/

Hopes that this were of help to you !
FiatLux8

Postby Rachelammons1 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:26 am

Thank you I’ll check that out.
Rachelammons1

Postby dcuder » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:11 am

Buongiorno,
è possibile sapere fino a quando dureranno le attuali offerte visibili sul sito per Total Studio 3.5 MAX?
dcuder

Postby FiatLux8 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:53 am

dcuder wrote:Buongiorno,
è possibile sapere fino a quando dureranno le attuali offerte visibili sul sito per Total Studio 3.5 MAX?

Promotion has been extended more times so by now it has run for months. However you can not be sure that the offer will be extended yet another time - it might be and then again it might not be.
At present the promotion is scheduled to run out today !
Quote :
Promotion valid through March 1, 2023.
Reference :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=T ... avings2023
FiatLux8

Postby FiatLux8 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:51 pm

dcuder wrote:Buongiorno,

P.S.
Offer page that I referred to earlier apparently is gone , but it still appears as if Total Studio 3.5 MAX is still discounted , for how long I do not know since the offer is on but not mentioned at the moment on the list of "SPECIAL OFFERS" deals on the site :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ts3/
FiatLux8

Postby e_henry51 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:27 pm

I just got the Total Studio 3.5 Max bundle. Is there a way to put the necessary software on the C: drive and put the rest (sounds, presets,etc) on a different drive?
e_henry51

Postby FiatLux8 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:03 am

e_henry51 wrote:I just got the Total Studio 3.5 Max bundle. Is there a way to put the necessary software on the C: drive and put the rest (sounds, presets,etc) on a different drive?

Yes ! However custom path installation is a pain. There is no way of setting a 'global' custom path for sounds and as far as I know then there is no documentation telling you the relative position of where to put stuff relative to 'main custom path' either. And on top of that then I am not even sure that 100% of the installers installs correctly in the sense of putting stuff where you expect it ! (I might be wrong about the latter and then maybe not, I have seen one install that went a little peculiar)(might have been when I ran an installer manually)
Anyway , I have done it myself and while I think it all messy then it can be done , but expect it to be time consuming while also requiring attention to detail ! (and maybe some double checking?)

You are to use the IK-Multimedia Product Manager for installation :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager/
Then , first of all , to save C: drive space, you might want to set the general downloads folder to another drive (and save all them downloads for later re-installation since you only get 6 moths of free downloads before having to pay $10 ? to extend with another 6 months)
That settings is done by clicking the gear icon in the IKM Product Manager and the choosing path for downloads there !
Then in the IKM Product Manager click Manage my products . From there install the products from 'tab 'Software'.
Then go to tab 'Sounds' , where it gets really interesting :roll: . Then for each and everyone of the sounds libraries you want install click the More options to the right next to three dots, and then manually set custom path for each and everyone of the sounds by setting the "Install to" to custom path (and relatively correct) !
Also , always refer to product manuals in case of problems but don't expect there to be much help about installation if any !
P.S.
Eventually you might want to let your Sounds drive be an SSD to get faster load of sounds when browsing/listening to sounds when using the TS.5MAX products !

Sorry , I have urgent matters to attend to and I am out of time so this is all that I can give you , at least for now !
FiatLux8

Postby e_henry51 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:05 am

Thanks for the time and response! I’ll try it out
e_henry51

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:16 am

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)