IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby kendye » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:45 pm

I’m on several forums and saw that as well - that’s what made me decide to enter again. Contacted the UK support team but no reply yet. Disappointing as I had hoped to use a couple of the “free” items on a project I’m just starting.
kendye

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:02 pm

I'm sure they'll be able to get you all set soon. Under Promotions there will typically be several buttons in cases like yours (unless you've redeemed your choices, there will be fewer buttons then) but if you still only have one or any please check it again to see if you have multiple dropdowns there. If you have none, then IK Support can assist you. I had Gear Credit purchases qualify and I see the dropdowns for both of my valid entries when I click any of the "Available" buttons:

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kendye » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:11 pm

Thanks Peter - I’m a bit happier knowing that it should have worked and it’s sortable.
The only available button is for the final “freebie” from ModoBass (my first purchase). It’s maybe the fact I hadn’t picked everything from that purchase that’s confused things.
Hopefully support will get back to me relatively quickly.
kendye

Postby hydemusic » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:01 pm

I want to buy Modo Drum for $199. It says I can't get Electromagnetic $149. as free. I want both! I could get Modo Drum SE for $149. as a free if I purchase Electromagnetic. So what is the difference between Modo Drum and SE. I see Se has only 2 kits. The $50 more for Modo Drum seems like a better value of the two... Help!
hydemusic
hydemusic

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:04 pm

hydemusic wrote:I want to buy Modo Drum for $199. It says I can't get Electromagnetic $149. as free. I want both! I could get Modo Drum SE for $149. as a free if I purchase Electromagnetic. So what is the difference between Modo Drum and SE. I see Se has only 2 kits. The $50 more for Modo Drum seems like a better value of the two... Help!
hydemusic

Electromagnetik is not available as a free choice in the group buy per the 25th Anniversary Group Buy page.

However, the individual instruments would be available to you as four separate choices if you purchased MODO DRUM.

MODO DRUM SE has two of the kits from MODO DRUM and one set of cymbals.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hydemusic » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:10 pm

I like that!
Thank you,
Hydemusic
hydemusic

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:19 pm

hydemusic wrote:I like that!
Thank you,
Hydemusic

I want us to all get this group buy to the level that the decision to possibly use four choices for Electromagnetik libraries is not even a hard one to make :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby huli50 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:47 am

Peter_IK wrote:I want us to all get this group buy to the level that the decision to possibly use four choices for Electromagnetik libraries is not even a hard one to make :)

Agree! However, to be sure, I may buy-in again, this time at the $50 level, to get the full Electromagnetik collection. And I don't even play piano. Then I can pick up the fringe TRackS plug-ins on my wish list, like De-esser and Brickwall that may be out of reach of my first entry.
huli50

Postby wojciech.r » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:18 am

If I purchase a product not from IK store but another website and register it, does it qualify for the current group buy? Or are there some conditions?
wojciech.r

Postby supanorton » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:34 pm

Yes, when you register your qualifying product using the product manager, it will be added to your user area, unlocking the promotion. Check out the link below for details.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#faq
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:22 am

Only 99 to go until 8 for the price of 1!!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Stephan326 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:27 am

Peter I bought in a second time before I finished my first ones free selections. I did the first 5 at 199.99 and then it went to six but I had not made my selection yet. now its about to go to 7. Can you fix this for me?
Stephan326

Postby MrFigg » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:46 am

Stephan326 wrote:Peter I bought in a second time before I finished my first ones free selections. I did the first 5 at 199.99 and then it went to six but I had not made my selection yet. now its about to go to 7. Can you fix this for me?

They don’t disappear when the counter increases. If you haven’t chosen a free product for your purchase when the counter reaches 7 then you’re able to choose your 6th and 7th product. You could wait until the counter reaches 24 and then pick all 24 at the same time. And you can do that up until 30 days (I believe) after the offer ends. So no hurry :)
MrFigg

Postby notaneasygame » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:40 am

Hoping someone can confirm I've got this right.

I've 75 gear credits from an old i/o hardware purchase. If I add to to get the $100 level and purchase in the custom shop I'll see the free promo products in the main site in the usual .com/userarea/promotions area?

I've been holding off a $200 level combo in the online store but I can't decide what to leave out at $100 level, but a double dip using the custom shop means I'll buy everything and more.

Also, thanks all for the commentary in this thread, feels like a run up to christmas for adults. 6 days to go, I think we're going to see 9 free products.
notaneasygame

Postby kendye » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:44 am

That's how it's supposed to work. I added 100 Gear Credits to my account and purchased T-Racks 5 as a "Double Dip" and the freebies still haven't appeared in my account. I've been in touch with Customer Services (UK) and after an initial response all has gone quiet. [mod redacted - unnecessary]
kendye

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements