IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby dave_clark » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:47 pm

jjguitar wrote:Do I get the serial number for the ARC System 3 software immediately If I buy the ARC System 3 with MEMS microphone for 149,99 € or do I have to wait until the microphone arrives ?

You have to wait until you get the product along with a slip of paper that has the serial number which you then enter.

Don't worry about it taking some time. The date of purchase, not of registration, determines whether or not you will be entered into the Group Buy for hardware products, according to both Peter and IKM Support.
dave_clark

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:06 pm

Thinking of jumping in for a 3rd time. Are there any $49 promo codes available ? I'd like to grab a few more Syntronik, Electromagnetik, Cinekinetik, ect synths. And then fill out the rest with Amplitube gear. :mrgreen:
Musical.Alchemy

Postby DHL » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:12 pm

dave_clark wrote:
jjguitar wrote:Do I get the serial number for the ARC System 3 software immediately If I buy the ARC System 3 with MEMS microphone for 149,99 € or do I have to wait until the microphone arrives ?

You have to wait until you get the product along with a slip of paper that has the serial number which you then enter.

Don't worry about it taking some time. The date of purchase, not of registration, determines whether or not you will be entered into the Group Buy for hardware products, according to both Peter and IKM Support.

I came here to ask the same question about Arc System 3. I just purchased it this morning from IK’s online store, and was wondering if would be out of luck because of shipping times.
DHL

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:32 pm

We also address this hardware ordering question in the FAQ section of the group buy web page.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:02 pm

Continuing steady progress:

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jjguitar » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:18 pm

dave_clark wrote:

Thank you for the answer ! Purchased now :)
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:53 pm

Peter_IK wrote:We also address this hardware ordering question in the FAQ section of the group buy web page.

Just for info:
As long as you order by October 31, we'll help you register your hardware purchase and start choosing all your FREE software.
We’re offering a general 1-week grace period following the close of the Group Buy to register your qualifying hardware purchase.

Or, if you receive your unit after that window ends, please register via the IK Product Manager and then contact our support team with your proof of purchase HERE.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DHL » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:25 pm

DarkStar wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:We also address this hardware ordering question in the FAQ section of the group buy web page.

Just for info:
As long as you order by October 31, we'll help you register your hardware purchase and start choosing all your FREE software.
We’re offering a general 1-week grace period following the close of the Group Buy to register your qualifying hardware purchase.

Or, if you receive your unit after that window ends, please register via the IK Product Manager and then contact our support team with your proof of purchase HERE.

Thanks DarkStar. I was focused more on making sure that Arc 3 qualified for the group buy that I didn’t even think about the shipping aspect. It wasn’t until shortly after I checked out that it dawned on me, and then panic set in…lol.

I’m in Canada, so I imagine that it will be a few weeks before I receive my package. It’s reassuring to know that if need be, support will be able to assist.
DHL

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:30 pm

DHL wrote:
DarkStar wrote:

Just for info:

Thanks DarkStar. I was focused more on making sure that Arc 3 qualified for the group buy that I didn’t even think about the shipping aspect. It wasn’t until shortly after I checked out that it dawned on me, and then panic set in…lol.

I’m in Canada, so I imagine that it will be a few weeks before I receive my package. It’s reassuring to know that if need be, support will be able to assist.

Ah yes, I think your best bet in Canada is typically Long & McQuade but I'm not sure they would have ARC 3 in stock currently, the demand has been high. So ordering directly from IK US was likely your best option and I'm glad you are more comfortable knowing support will be able to take care of you :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DHL » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Thanks Peter, but will Long & Mcquade accept my Jam Points? :D :D

Joking aside, I just took a quick look on the L&M website, and after the dollar conversion I'm still saving over $100 purchasing from the IK store.
DHL

Postby Bethany » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:33 pm

DHL wrote:Thanks Peter, but will Long & Mcquade accept my Jam Points? :D :D

Doubtful. Not convertible into CTM either.
Bethany

Postby DHL » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:19 am

Bethany wrote:
DHL wrote:Thanks Peter, but will Long & Mcquade accept my Jam Points? :D :D

Doubtful. Not convertible into CTM either.

:D :D :D
DHL

Postby dave_clark » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:38 am

I had to look that up: Canadian Tire Money. That's pretty funny! It's on Wikipedia for those who need to know....
dave_clark

Postby huli50 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:42 am

Well...now all of a sudden I want some CTM.
huli50

Postby Bethany » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:11 pm

huli50 wrote:Well...now all of a sudden I want some CTM.

I'd pay $1 for a mint-condition 4¢ note from 1962. That's a value of 1/25 for the price of 1!

Of course, this being Canadian Tire Money, I should adjust for… inflation. (Sorry; I'll get me hat.)
Bethany

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements