IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:20 pm

Slowly, slowly ....

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby releasefromwithin » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:33 pm

Jason68 wrote:
releasefromwithin wrote:Any idea how to get the presets for the X-Gear pedals? I only have them for X-Time.

The ones I've demod have the presets built in to them, I just click on the panel below the Amplitube logo.

Thanks, but I mean the actual preset files. I'm on a Mac and their folders are located in the "Documents" folder but only the X-Time folder has any in that folder. The other 3 are empty. I know they were installed with the 5.1 AmpliTube update but apparently mine were deleted somehow and I can't find any way to restore 'em.

Peter, is there a place on the IK website or within Product Manager to download them again? I've looked but didn't find any.
releasefromwithin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:52 pm

^^^^
Other than reinstalling, I do not know of any way you can get just those presets.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby releasefromwithin » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:28 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Other than reinstalling, I do not know of any way you can get just those presets.

Thanks. That worked.
releasefromwithin

Postby elammark13 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Is there a list of the new software titles available for the promotion? I've seen the previous posts about the tube mics, and saw releases from IK about the X-Gear. But on the promotions web pages, I've yet to see any new additions other than the iRig hardware. That neurotic need in me needs to have all options laid out in front of me so I can keep planning for what I want. lol :D

Thanks!
elammark13

Postby Bethany » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:21 pm

I think my spreadsheet is current. If anything needs updating let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Doesn't include hardware, sorry.
Bethany

Postby Jason68 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:27 pm

Bethany wrote:I think my spreadsheet is current. If anything needs updating let me know.

Looks good to me :)
Jason68

Postby twilson74 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:39 pm

Nice deal on the addition of the hardware. I already maxed out on all the software IK makes and have plenty of $50 freebies in my account I can't really redeem for anything-- so I was done with this promo and watching from the sidelines.

I'd like to get the X-Gear software pedals (too bad we can't buy one of the hardware pedals and use it toward the promo. but I get it that they're not shipping yet.)

I'll have to spend $150 to get the X-Gear software pedals so I'll probably get something like the iRig Mic studio or the original UNO Synth. I"d have maybe rather picked up a Z-Tone pedal or an AXE I/O if those were part of the promo.

It's really a shame that the NEW UNO Pro Synths are not included in the hardware purchase side of the promo... maybe you guys can add those... I can spend $150 on something I don't really want or need to get those X-gear software pedals-- but I'd rather spend more and get a great piece of hardware that I really want and those virtual pedals too. I know the promo is complicated enough anyway-- and I can't wait to see the new products IK unveils in the future-- but putting some more hardware (Like the UNO PROs) into the promo would be great.

Also another thing... I was demoing the X-Gear software pedals last night and liking them, but the online manual seems to only be for the hardware pedals. I was confused as to what the X-Mode button on the pedal does and how to use it.

Thanks
twilson74

Postby elammark13 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:43 pm

Wow, thanks for that Bethany!

So wait, the Amplitube Engl amps ARE available as free selections? :o I must be looking in the wrong places then. I've been wanting to pick these up, but in what I've seen, I've never seen them listed. I don't even recall seeing them in the list where I choose my free item. Am I that blind? Well, this is good news indeed!! Guess I'll have to wait until the next free item becomes available to double check the list, I sure don't remember seeing it there. Very sorry if I've been asking dumb questions, I just haven't been able to find some of the information on the website others seem to find. :oops:

Thanks for your help!
elammark13

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:45 pm

twilson74 wrote:Nice deal on the addition of the hardware. I already maxed out on all the software IK makes and have plenty of $50 freebies in my account I can't really redeem for anything-- so I was done with this promo and watching from the sidelines.

I'd like to get the X-Gear software pedals (too bad we can't buy one of the hardware pedals and use it toward the promo. but I get it that they're not shipping yet.)

I'll have to spend $150 to get the X-Gear software pedals so I'll probably get something like the iRig Mic studio or the original UNO Synth. I"d have maybe rather picked up a Z-Tone pedal or an AXE I/O if those were part of the promo.

It's really a shame that the NEW UNO Pro Synths are not included in the hardware purchase side of the promo... maybe you guys can add those... I can spend $150 on something I don't really want or need to get those X-gear software pedals-- but I'd rather spend more and get a great piece of hardware that I really want and those virtual pedals too. I know the promo is complicated enough anyway-- and I can't wait to see the new products IK unveils in the future-- but putting some more hardware (Like the UNO PROs) into the promo would be great.

Also another thing... I was demoing the X-Gear software pedals last night and liking them, but the online manual seems to only be for the hardware pedals. I was confused as to what the X-Mode button on the pedal does and how to use it.

Thanks

I can relay your request but at this time it isn't likely we'll add more hardware as this was a specifically-selected list of hardware.

About the virtual X-GEAR versions, they are documented. You can find their information, along with all other AmpliTube software gear, in the AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop Gear Models Manual installed with AmpliTube 5 and also available in your IK User Area / Product Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bethany » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:12 pm

elammark13 wrote:Wow, thanks for that Bethany!

So wait, the Amplitube Engl amps ARE available as free selections?

You're welcome. I think those are late additions, wouldn't have appeared prior to yesterday.
Bethany

Postby christianmccormick » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:20 pm

Would love to see this group buy extend to IOS or Android software!
christianmccormick

Postby Jason68 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:29 pm

elammark13 wrote:So wait, the Amplitube Engl amps ARE available as free selections?

100% yes, as I picked them up yesterday, the two ENGL amps and two ENGL cabs.
Jason68

Postby twilson74 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
twilson74 wrote:Nice deal on the addition of the hardware. I already maxed out on all the software IK makes and have plenty of $50 freebies in my account I can't really redeem for anything-- so I was done with this promo and watching from the sidelines.

Thanks

I can relay your request but at this time it isn't likely we'll add more hardware as this was a specifically-selected list of hardware.

About the virtual X-GEAR versions, they are documented. You can find their information, along with all other AmpliTube software gear, in the AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop Gear Models Manual installed with AmpliTube 5 and also available in your IK User Area / Product Manager.

Peter, thanks for the quick reply, as always. No worries on the hardware addition thing. I was just tossing it out there. :)

I was looking in the wrong place to find the software pedal manual-- and I kept ending up at the hardware pedal manual. I did find the correct manual within the Product Manager, per your suggestion. Thanks again. I was unaware this comprehensive manual for all the Custom Shop gear dropped with the 5.1 update. Very nice and I somehow missed it.

Cheers,

Ted
twilson74

Postby elammark13 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:45 pm

Bethany wrote:You're welcome. I think those are late additions, wouldn't have appeared prior to yesterday.

Then my bugging them about it on Facebook didn't go unnoticed. lol :D

Jason68 wrote:100% yes, as I picked them up yesterday, the two ENGL amps and two ENGL cabs.

Awesome! I'll be doing the same when the next free slot(s) become available.

Thanks IK!!
elammark13

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements