IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 pm

Peter_IK wrote:HiAmp and its matched cab are not available in AmpliTube 5 https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... 5_gear.pdf

That's odd, when I select Amplitube under collections/amps I see HiAmp listed. Possibly it was a freebee at one time ? Not important thanks !!

Absolutely the 80, but I love that one anyway and feel it is the #1 choice (I'm a bit biased - pun intended - as I've used that one most out of any of the real versions). The 440 is a little older but certainly used well into the 70s and can get you a nice classic rock vibe too. The other two were made in the 80s and are great but I think they would have a little less of that 70s vibe.

Great !! I was thinking 440 as we used one back in the day.
Musical.Alchemy

Postby blueskyvisions » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:13 pm

What about the new Resonator instrument? Has anyone seen that included as a freebie? https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... -resonator
blueskyvisions

Postby blueskyvisions » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:29 pm

mephistoff wrote:New version of the GB spreadhseet is up.

I've boldfaced items that have been added to the list and struck through items that have been removed (the best high-dollar ones). I haven't time to look up prices on the new items but if someone would like to do that I'll be glad to grant edit access to the Google doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Thank you! 8-)
blueskyvisions

Postby huli50 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:30 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please note that the X-GEAR software versions are only free choices, not entry points, and that they are in the $/€149.99 tier.

Yeah, thanks for clarifying that. I may have misrepresented my strategy. I am already entered in at the $150 tier so I can juggle some things around to get the X-gear software pedals while using my new entry at $100 to pick up the things that were lower priced on my list.
huli50

Postby blueskyvisions » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:36 pm

Can I buy T-RackS 5 SE in the Custom Shop (with gear credits)—even though I already have all the T-racks things—so that I can get in at the $150 tier? Would I be screwing myself by doing that?
blueskyvisions

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:40 pm

blueskyvisions wrote:What about the new Resonator instrument? Has anyone seen that included as a freebie? https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... -resonator

The Resonator is not part of the group buy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:41 pm

blueskyvisions wrote:Can I buy T-RackS 5 SE in the Custom Shop (with gear credits)—even though I already have all the T-racks things—so that I can get in at the $150 tier? Would I be screwing myself by doing that?

That would qualify you but you might find something else in that or a similar tier that you don't have in order to get the most out of the deal?
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby blueskyvisions » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
blueskyvisions wrote:Can I buy T-RackS 5 SE in the Custom Shop (with gear credits)—even though I already have all the T-racks things—so that I can get in at the $150 tier? Would I be screwing myself by doing that?

That would qualify you but you might find something else in that or a similar tier that you don't have in order to get the most out of the deal?

How about Electromagnetik (with all 4 instruments) at $150. Can I use that for my original purchase to qualify for the $150 tier?
Last edited by blueskyvisions on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueskyvisions

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm

blueskyvisions wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Good point. Not finding much in that $150 tier that I don't already have. Maybe I'm missing things? Where's the best place to look?

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/ would be the best place on our site, but I believe there are some user spreadsheets floating around including the link above but I'm not sure with that one as we have not removed anything from the group buy so nothing should be struck out.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:58 pm

Bethany wrote:New version of the GB spreadhseet is up.

I've boldfaced items that have been added to the list and struck through items that have been removed (the best high-dollar ones). I haven't time to look up prices on the new items but if someone would like to do that I'll be glad to grant edit access to the Google doc.

Nothing has been removed. I am the person at IK who sets up the main reference file for the products included and can say officially from the most authoritative source in IK on the subject that we have absolutely NOT removed anything from this group buy.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby blueskyvisions » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:00 pm

Ah, okay, yeah, I have those :D

I edited my post above, but I'll put my question here unless it was missed.

How about Electromagnetik (with all 4 instruments) at $150. Can I use that for my original purchase to qualify for the $150 tier?
blueskyvisions

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:02 pm

blueskyvisions wrote:Ah, okay, yeah, I have those :D

I edited my post above, but I'll put my question here unless it was missed.

Yes, that is listed as such at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bethany » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:11 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Bethany wrote:New version of the GB spreadhseet is up.

Nothing has been removed. I am the person at IK who sets up the main reference file for the products included and can say officially from the most authoritative source in IK on the subject that we have absolutely NOT removed anything from this group buy.

Righty, fixed. Those items don't show on my list but filtering might have changed since I first noticed them.

Would you like edit access to the spreadsheet?
Bethany

Postby DarkStar » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:27 pm

^^^
Good work :)

There were a few prices missing:
Code: Select all
AmpliTube 5 Upgrade   200
AmpliTube SVX 2 Upgrade   50
Hammond B-3X Crossgrade   200
Syntronik Crossgrade   200
Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade   100

Please note that the Hammond is a Crossgrade.

If you go to the product pages on the web site, when logged OUT of your User account, and click [Buy] you can see the different prices.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby blueskyvisions » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:28 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
blueskyvisions wrote:How about Electromagnetik (with all 4 instruments) at $150. Can I use that for my original purchase to qualify for the $150 tier?

Yes, that is listed as such at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/

Perfect! Thanks for the heads-up. My life just got a little more complicated when I saw that some hardware qualifies for the group buy, too. If I bought the iRig Mic Studio for $149.99, would I need to wait for it to be shipped to register it and get into another round of the GB?

Thanks, Peter. I appreciate your help!

Rich
blueskyvisions

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements