IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby juergen_b » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:49 pm

Jason68 wrote:Wow, so while it pays to wait for new stuff to be added, grab the stuff you really want early in case it drops off! Good thing I grabbed the Hammond, Modo Bass, Miroslav, Sampletron and Syntronik when I did!

And now I can benefit from the new stuff too :mrgreen:

Please note that Hammond, Modo Bass, etc. are still available as Upgrades/Crossgrades (which is the same product). At least for me. It all depends whether you owned a product >= 100,- and what you purchased during the group buy.
juergen_b

Postby ttinker » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:53 pm

Jason68 wrote:
mephistoff wrote:I've boldfaced items that have been added to the list and struck through items that have been removed (the best high-dollar ones).

Wow, so while it pays to wait for new stuff to be added, grab the stuff you really want early in case it drops off! Good thing I grabbed the Hammond, Modo Bass, Miroslav, Sampletron and Syntronik when I did!

This is confusing to me, as all those items are still showing as available in the GB here. Both on the page and in my promotions list. Hmmm. Doesn't really matter to me, as I already got them all, but still - strange.
baumann.juergen wrote:Please note that Hammond, Modo Bass, etc. are still available as Upgrades/Crossgrades (which is the same product). At least for me. It all depends whether you owned a product >= 100,- and what you purchased during the group buy.

They still show as full price items on the GB page in a non-logged-in browser here.
ttinker

Postby juergen_b » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:55 pm

Maybe IK noticed that the Promotions selection lists only offered the items available in the website store. Now they added those items that are only available in the Custom Shop (which seems to be only AmpliTube gear). I wasn't aware that the Custom Shop offers more than the web store. On the other hand, I'm not a guitar player, so I don't bother too much.
juergen_b

Postby marclaclear » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:06 pm

ttinker wrote:
marclaclear wrote:Ok, so what can I buy to get all those $35 dollar amps "free" to get in a 4th time? :D

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... nstruments
Done. My Amplitube is getting close to being maxed out. :lol:
marclaclear

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:15 pm

baumann.juergen wrote:Maybe IK noticed that the Promotions selection lists only offered the items available in the website store. Now they added those items that are only available in the Custom Shop (which seems to be only AmpliTube gear). I wasn't aware that the Custom Shop offers more than the web store. On the other hand, I'm not a guitar player, so I don't bother too much.

People mentioned these Custom Shop gear items were only available in MAX (4 or 5) or a la carte. We added hardware and I noticed people wanted these and the X-GEAR virtual versions so I got them added to the free choices. So we noticed people wanted the "elusive" Custom Shop gear, though they are low-priced items they are still really great and deserve to be in the group buy.

The X-GEAR software versions are the algorithms from the pedals which are, as someone relayed above, new algorithms. The hardware pedals are standalone pedals for your pedalboard without requiring AmpliTube or a computer live or in the studio but the software versions allow you to use them in an AmpliTube rig for flexibility and as a librarian/preset manager for the hardware pedals. They also allow you to try the pedals if you don't have access to them directly in case you want to purchase one (or all!) of them for your pedalboard.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:18 pm

And of course hardware cannot be chosen as a free item. We're celebrating 25 years in business, not ending 25 years in business :D

These additions have been documented on the group buy page and on the group buy news on our web site. There are, however, 31 of those Custom Shop gear additions so they are not explicitly listed on those pages but will be on your choices under "Promotions" as they are all under the lowest tier price-wise.

In case you want to see them without checking the dropdown, they are:

T-Rex Moller 24.99

T-Rex Mudhoney 24.99

T-Rex® Replica™ Model 24.99

Nirvana 24.99

Pinnacle Deluxe 24.99

Seek Trem 24.99

Seek Wah 24.99

Contour Wah 24.99

Power Grid 24.99

Shape Shifter 24.99

ENGL E650 34.99

ENGL Powerball 34.99

HiAmp 24.99

V3M 34.99

MAZ 18 Jr. 24.99

Z Wreck 24.99

MB 150 S 24.99

JCA100H 34.99

JCA20H 24.99

THD Bi-Valve 14.99

4x12 HiAmp 9.99

2x12 V3M 9.99

1x12 MAZ 18 Jr. 9.99

2x12 Z Wreck 9.99

1x12 MB 150 S 9.99

4x12 E 412 PRO XXL 9.99

4x12 E 412 Standard 9.99
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Fen1xSyd » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:26 pm

Peter, it seems IK have officially gone mad letting us choose the new x gear software bundles as part of this promo. I’m happy to be part of the madness :lol:

Thanks for getting this in there, what an insanely good bonus on top of everything else!
Fen1xSyd

Postby marclaclear » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:29 pm

Fen1xSyd wrote:Peter, it seems IK have officially gone mad letting us choose the new x gear software bundles as part of this promo. I’m happy to be part of the madness :lol:

Thanks for getting this in there, what an insanely good bonus on top of everything else!
Absolutely! Makes the final freebies for my two big buy ins easy.
marclaclear

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:47 pm

Fen1xSyd wrote:Peter, it seems IK have officially gone mad letting us choose the new x gear software bundles as part of this promo. I’m happy to be part of the madness :lol:

I may have had something to do with this madness generally but people pointing out the odd Custom Shop gear (31 pieces! Even makes me a bit :o and I'm in the weeds here!) was the real cause of getting these added so kudos to the folks who did so. And to the spreadsheet makers and chart creators who keep pushing things along nicely.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:53 pm

Peter_IK wrote:In case you want to see them without checking the dropdown, they are:

HiAmp 24.99
4x12 HiAmp 9.99

Peter_IK wrote:People mentioned these Custom Shop gear items were only available in MAX (4 or 5) or a la carte. We added hardware and I noticed people wanted these and the X-GEAR virtual versions so I got them added to the free choices. So we noticed people wanted the "elusive" Custom Shop gear, though they are low-priced items they are still really great and deserve to be in the group buy.

Peter are the HiAmp and Cab the same ones that come with AT5 ? It seems most if not all of the gear that you listed are as you said 'only available in MAX (4 or 5) or a la carte' except for these as I believe they are in AT5. Am I correct ?

Also if you could in your opinion which (2) of the TRacks Tape Machines would get me closest to a 70's Classic Rock sound ? Unfortunately I'm not able to demo any equipment at this time.

Lastly I hope you're spreading the word to all the music/equipment forums and telling them IK has gone Totally Insane !! I certainly am ! With all the new additions we definitely need to hit 25 8-)
Musical.Alchemy

Postby releasefromwithin » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:01 pm

OK, just to be sure before I order it, I can buy the Electromagnetik bundle for $150 and still get in on the group buy, right? The only thing I CAN'T do is use that as a freebie? Just making sure I understand the wording correctly. I NEED the 4 X-Series pedals. LOL.
releasefromwithin

Postby huli50 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:03 pm

I was just about to pull the trigger on a third buy-in at the $100 level to pick up some 'wants'. The hardware inclusions have opened up some new possibilities for that buy-in. I'd much rather buy in with a new interface or MIDI keyboard rather than a software title.

And the X-gear software pedals were the only thing I had left to claim in order to get Amplitube 'absolute' MAX after building stuff up from the AT4 days. But at $150 each, I was content with watching from a distance. All of a sudden, including X-gear in this Group Buy is like giving it away with us having done nothing else but waking up this morning. My last 4 picks were going to be $80 SampleTank instruments. I can easily sacrifice those for X-gear software pedals. Thanks to IK for generously including this gear. Either that, or I should claim them quickly before IK comes to their senses.

I hope the folks that bought an X-gear software pedal prior to today end up automatically in the Group Buy. I'd hate to be the guy that bought it yesterday just to realize that he just missed out on another 21 free software titles to choose.
Last edited by huli50 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huli50

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:05 pm

Musical.Alchemy wrote:Peter are the HiAmp and Cab the same ones that come with AT5 ? It seems most if not all of the gear that you listed are as you said 'only available in MAX (4 or 5) or a la carte' except for these as I believe they are in AT5. Am I correct ?

HiAmp and its matched cab are not available in AmpliTube 5 https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... 5_gear.pdf

Also if you could in your opinion which (2) of the TRacks Tape Machines would get me closest to a 70's Classic Rock sound ? Unfortunately I'm not able to demo any equipment at this time.

Absolutely the 80, but I love that one anyway and feel it is the #1 choice (I'm a bit biased - pun intended - as I've used that one most out of any of the real versions). The 440 is a little older but certainly used well into the 70s and can get you a nice classic rock vibe too. The other two were made in the 80s and are great but I think they would have a little less of that 70s vibe.

Lastly I hope you're spreading the word to all the music/equipment forums and telling them IK has gone Totally Insane !! I certainly am ! With all the new additions we definitely need to hit 25 8-)

Absolutely and I'm glad you are happy with this insanity!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:06 pm

releasefromwithin wrote:OK, just to be sure before I order it, I can buy the Electromagnetik bundle for $150 and still get in on the group buy, right? The only thing I CAN'T do is use that as a freebie? Just making sure I understand the wording correctly. I NEED the 4 X-Series pedals. LOL.

Correct. You can buy the Electromagnetik collection to qualify for the group buy and then choose the four X-GEAR software pedals as free items. You cannot choose the Electromagnetik nor the Cinekinetik collections as free choices (but you can choose the single instruments from them)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:08 pm

huli50 wrote:I was just about to pull the trigger on a third buy-in at the $100 level to pick up some 'wants'. The hardware inclusions have opened up some new possibilities for that buy-in. I'd much rather buy in with a new interface or MIDI keyboard rather than a software title.

And the X-gear software pedals were the only thing I had left to claim in order to get Amplitube 'absolute' MAX after building stuff up from the AT4 days. But at $150 each, I was content with watching from a distance. All of a sudden, including X-gear in this Group Buy is like giving it away with us having done nothing else but waking up this morning. My last 4 picks were going to be $80 SampleTank instruments. I can easily sacrifice those for X-gear software pedals. Thanks to IK for generously including this gear. Either that, or I should claim them quickly before IK comes to their senses.

I hope the folks that bought an X-gear software pedal prior to today end up automatically in the Group Buy. I'd hate to be the guy that bought it yesterday just to realize that he just missed out on another 21 free software titles to choose.

Please note that the X-GEAR software versions are only free choices, not entry points, and that they are in the $/€149.99 tier.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements