IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby jerryuhoo » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:59 am

jerryuhoo wrote:Hi, I bought two products, One is $199 and another is $99. However, I can only see the free gifts from promotion for the $99 one. I cannot find previous download list for the $199 one. How can I download the free products for $199 every time we reach new 10000? Thanks for helping!

Never mind I found how to download. ;)
jerryuhoo

Postby mistermahler1 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:41 am

Questions:

1. Can I sell the entry-product from a group-buy later, without loosing all the free products it provided ?

2. In case, how can I see if a product long time bought, was actually such an entry back then ?
mistermahler1

Postby notaneasygame » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:22 am

If you go to 'my products' whilst signed in you can check which products you could sell. I've not checked but I imagine you can't sell your free items as they're a promotion, in the same way if you register hardware and they give you the full version of software aswellas the SE version you wouldn't be able to sell that.

The group buy is such a great deal you don't need to worry about whether you can ever resell it in the future.
notaneasygame

Postby Jason68 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:56 pm

mistermahler1 wrote:Can I sell the entry-product from a group-buy later, without loosing all the free products it provided ?

You can sell the entry product but you'll lose all the free products and the buyer won't get them either.
Jason68

Postby Bethany » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:24 pm

[Originally posted on Gearspace]

With so many items to choose, this might help to keep them all straight.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Rows with red lettering are the ones you can buy to get into the group buy, but can't choose as a free item.

If I left anything out, duplicated a row, or otherwise got something wrong please let me know and I'll correct it.

P.S.: I know Syntronik sounds can load into ST, but grouped them separately 'cos there are so many and they're all of a kind.
Last edited by Bethany on Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany

Postby Jason68 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:53 pm

mephistoff wrote:[Originally posted on Gearspace]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I know it's not your link, but that link is broken, it's the truncated version not the actual URL.
Jason68

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:59 pm

Hmm, look like the only new participants are cats walking on keyboards: ;)

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Bethany » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:06 pm

Jason68 wrote:
mephistoff wrote:[Originally posted on Gearspace]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I know it's not your link, but that link is broken, it's the truncated version not the actual URL.

Oops — I'm Bethany, my link but I didn't notice the actual link was shortened. Fixed. Thanks for the heads-up!
Bethany

Postby Jason68 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:09 am

mephistoff wrote:Oops — I'm Bethany, my link but I didn't notice the actual link was shortened. Fixed. Thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks for fixing it, it's a very useful spreadsheet!
Jason68

Postby josuefebles » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:30 pm

Hello

I want to select one of the new added hardware items as a freebe (like the iRig HD or the iRig Keys 2 Pro) but they won't appear on my Promotions' dropdown menu..

At the same time I see products on the dropdown menu that don't appear in the list of qualifying ones, like some ENGL amps..

Thanks
josuefebles

Postby Fen1xSyd » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:45 pm

Maybe they've just added a bunch of stuff to the promotions options, there's quite a bit of Amplitube stuff there now that I haven't seen before (Cabs at the top, ENGL, T-Rex, Nirvana, PowerGrid etc),

The X-Gear stuff literally just got released like a week or two ago and the physical hardware hasn't even shipped yet to my knowledge... You can't be bummed its not part of the group buy, it's an insanely good deal as is... just grab the stuff you don't have.
Fen1xSyd

Postby Jason68 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:50 pm

josuefebles wrote:I want to select one of the new added hardware items as a freebe (like the iRig HD or the iRig Keys 2 Pro) but they won't appear on my Promotions' dropdown menu..

Hardware is not selectable as a freebie!

josuefebles wrote:At the same time I see products on the dropdown menu that don't appear in the list of qualifying ones, like some ENGL amps..

Yeah, the ENGL amps are about the one thing in Amplitube I don't have. You can buy them but they never appear in any promotions or advertising. I suspect there must be a licensing thing going on here even though IK can still use the ENGL name (unlike the S*ld*n* amp) but have to keep it quiet.
Jason68

Postby josuefebles » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:56 pm

Jason68 wrote:
josuefebles wrote:I want to select one of the new added hardware items as a freebe (like the iRig HD or the iRig Keys 2 Pro) but they won't appear on my Promotions' dropdown menu..

Hardware is not selectable as a freebie!

josuefebles wrote:At the same time I see products on the dropdown menu that don't appear in the list of qualifying ones, like some ENGL amps..

Yeah, the ENGL amps are about the one thing in Amplitube I don't have. You can buy them but they never appear in any promotions or advertising. I suspect there must be a licensing thing going on here even though IK can still use the ENGL name (unlike the S*ld*n* amp) but have to keep it quiet.

Thanks for your reply!
What a pity for the hardware! Too late too late..

Well, now you can have the ENGLs, they are selectable as freebes on the dropdown menu!
josuefebles

Postby Jason68 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:01 pm

josuefebles wrote:Well, now you can have the ENGLs, they are selectable as freebes on the dropdown menu!

Wow, you're right, that's awesome! Thanks for pointing that out!
Just goes to show, don't select your freebies too quickly!
Jason68

Postby releasefromwithin » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:10 pm

So are the 4 new X-Gear virtual pedals only available as a freebie?
releasefromwithin

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements