IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:11 pm

If you qualify for the crossgrade price, that is your entry point pricing for the promotion. So if you qualify for the AmpliTube 5 pricing at 199.99, you choose products 199.99 or below.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:15 pm

pat.osterday wrote:I'm sure Peter from IK will chime in, but I'm pretty sure it's the full MSRP - you can confirm that amount by looking at a reseller site - I'm in the US and looked on Sweetwater. I own Amplitube SVX and have an upgrade price for SVX 2 for $49.99 and the MSRP is $99.99. With Jam Points, SVX 2 is $34.99. With that, I'd get to choose (currently) 2 free $99.99 products. Nice benefits for being a long time IK customer! Most of my prices are upgrade/crossgrade pricing of $199.99 anyway, but would count for a $299.99 qualifying product.

This is not correct. You would qualify for 49.99 or below if your upgrade pricing is 49.99. You do not get to choose products that are valued higher than your pricing (though JamPoints don't factor in, so again you'd qualify for 49.99)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:16 pm

Here is a full list. If you buy something that is crossgrade priced, the price you see to the right of that is the maximum value of the choices you will have for free software:

AmpliTube SVX $99.99
AmpliTube SVX 2 $99.99
AmpliTube SVX 2 Upgrade $49.99
AmpliTube 5 SE $149.99
AmpliTube 5 $299.99
AmpliTube 5 upgrade $199.99
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary $99.99
Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection $99.99
AmpliTube Leslie $129.99
AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie $149.99
AmpliTube Metal $99.99
AmpliTube Orange $99.99
AmpliTube Slash $99.99
AmpliTube Brian May $99.99
AmpliTube Joe Satriani $99.99
Fender Collection $99.99
Fender Collection 2 $149.99
Black 76 Limiting Amplifier $79.99
Brickwall Limiter $49.99
British Channel $99.99
Bus Compressor $99.99
Classic T-RackS Clipper $49.99
Classic T-RackS Compressor $49.99
Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter $49.99
CSR Hall Reverb $49.99
CSR Inverse Reverb $49.99
CSR Plate Reverb $49.99
CSR Room Reverb $49.99
De-Esser $49.99
Dyna-Mu $124.99
EQ 73 $99.99
EQ 81 $99.99
EQ PA $99.99
EQ PB $99.99
EQ PG $99.99
EQual $99.99
Full Metering $99.99
Fulltone Collection $59.99
Linear Phase Equalizer $49.99
Master EQ 432 $124.99
Master Match $99.99
Mic Room $49.99
One $99.99
Opto Compressor $49.99
Precision Comp / Limiter $99.99
Quad Comp $79.99
Quad Image $79.99
Quad Limiter $79.99
Saturator X $79.99
Stealth Limiter $124.99
T-RackS 5 SE $149.99
T-RackS 5 $149.99
T-RackS 5 Deluxe $299.99
T-RackS Leslie $129.99
Tape Echo $79.99
Tape Machine 24 $99.99
Tape Machine 440 $99.99
Tape Machine 80 $99.99
Tape Machine 99 $99.99
Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 $79.99
Vintage Tube Program Equalizer $79.99
White 2A Leveling Amplifier $79.99
White Channel $99.99
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb $149.99
T-RackS Space Delay $99.99
T-RackS Comprexxor $129.99
ARC System 3 (software only) $199.99
ARC System 3 Crossgrade (software only) $99.99
ARC System 3 (Microphone included) $249.99
ARC System 3 crossgrade (Microphone included) $149.99
Lurssen Mastering Console $159.99
MixBox $299.99
MixBox crossgrade $199.99
SampleTank 4 SE $149.99
SampleTank 4 upgrade $199.99
SampleTank 4 $299.99
SampleTron 2 $249.99
SampleTron 2 crossgrade $199.99
Syntronik crossgrade $199.99
Syntronik $299.99
Syntronik Deluxe crossgrade $269.99
Syntronik Deluxe $399.99
Syntronik Deluxe upgrade $99.99
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE $149.99
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 cross $299.99
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 $499.99
Hammond B-3X crossgrade $199.99
Hammond B-3X $299.99
MODO DRUM $299.99
MODO DRUM (boxed) $329.99
MODO DRUM crossgrade $199.99
MODO DRUM crossgrade (boxed) $229.99
MODO DRUM SE $149.99
MODO Bass $299.99
MODO Bass (boxed) $329.99
MODO Bass crossgrade $199.99
MODO Bass crossgrade (boxed) $229.99
MODO BASS SE $149.99
Electromagnetik: Electric Piano Bass $49.99
Electromagnetik: Electric Grand C70P $49.99
Electromagnetik: Stage 73 Mark V $49.99
Electromagnetik: Wurly Model 120 $49.99
Cinekinetic: Malletension $49.99
Cinekinetic: Malletopia $49.99
Cinekinetic: Fractured Piano $49.99
Cinekinetic: Shipwreck Piano $49.99
Clavitube $79.99
Alternate Keys $79.99
Spaceport 77 $79.99
Hitmaker: EDM $49.99
Hitmaker: Synthwave $49.99
Hitmaker: Trap $49.99
Hitmaker: Reggaeton $49.99
LA Confidential $99.99
Cinematic Percussion $99.99
Orchestral Percussion $99.99
American Acoustic $79.99
Alan Parsons Imperial Grand $79.99
Brandenburg Piano $79.99
Art Deco Piano $79.99
Billy Cobham Drums $79.99
High Padgham Drums $79.99
Neil Peart Drums $79.99
Terry Bozzio Drums $79.99
London Grooves $79.99
Future Synths $79.99
Chillout $39.99
Deep House $39.99
Drum'n'Bass $39.99
Hardcore $39.99
Indie Dance $39.99
Minimal $39.99
Techno $39.99
Trance $39.99
Nanotube $39.99
NRG $39.99
Power Up $39.99
The Grid $39.99
Syntronik 99 $49.99
Syntronik Blua $49.99
Syntronik Bully $49.99
Syntronik DCO-X $49.99
Syntronik Galaxy $49.99
Syntronik Harpy 260 $49.99
Syntronik J-60 $49.99
Syntronik J-8 $49.99
Syntronik M-Poly $49.99
Syntronik Memory-V $49.99
Syntronik Minimod $49.99
Syntronik Modulum $49.99
Syntronik Noir $49.99
Syntronik OXa $49.99
Syntronik Polymorph $49.99
Syntronik Pro-V $49.99
Syntronik SAM $49.99
Syntronik SH-V $49.99
Syntronik String Box $49.99
Syntronik T-03 $49.99
Syntronik V-80 $49.99
Syntronik VCF-3 $49.99
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby pat.osterday » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
pat.osterday wrote:I'm sure Peter from IK will chime in, but I'm pretty sure it's the full MSRP - you can confirm that amount by looking at a reseller site - I'm in the US and looked on Sweetwater. I own Amplitube SVX and have an upgrade price for SVX 2 for $49.99 and the MSRP is $99.99. With Jam Points, SVX 2 is $34.99. With that, I'd get to choose (currently) 2 free $99.99 products. Nice benefits for being a long time IK customer! Most of my prices are upgrade/crossgrade pricing of $199.99 anyway, but would count for a $299.99 qualifying product.

This is not correct. You would qualify for 49.99 or below if your upgrade pricing is 49.99. You do not get to choose products that are valued higher than your pricing (though JamPoints don't factor in, so again you'd qualify for 49.99)


Ok, thanks for that clarification, Peter. You did mention - or maybe wasn't clear - in a prevous post that made upgrade pricing sound like it used the MSRP. Glad I mentioned it so I didn't purchase it thinking otherwise.
pat.osterday
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 am

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:21 pm

Yes, your MSRP for your upgrade/crossgrade - the retail price of which version you purchase.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby pat.osterday » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:27 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Yes, your MSRP for your upgrade/crossgrade - the retail price of which version you purchase.

I see where I got confused in the thread about that. Thanks again! Hoping to participate - working out budgetary constraints. ;)
pat.osterday
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 am

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby huli50 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:10 pm

I can't believe we're on the verge of getting 4 for the price of 1. This will pretty much round up any TRackS module and Amplitube gear collection I could want at about a tenth of the cost separately. At this rate, we'll be getting 12 for the price of 1, and I'm sure the participation rate will increase exponentially as more folks see how much they're getting. If this gets anywhere near IK's goal of 25, I'll be scooping up stuff for the heck of it (do I really need five EQs?). Pretty nuts. Best offer ever.
huli50
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:04 pm

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:46 pm

huli50 wrote:I can't believe we're on the verge of getting 4 for the price of 1. This will pretty much round up any TRackS module and Amplitube gear collection I could want at about a tenth of the cost separately. At this rate, we'll be getting 12 for the price of 1, and I'm sure the participation rate will increase exponentially as more folks see how much they're getting. If this gets anywhere near IK's goal of 25, I'll be scooping up stuff for the heck of it (do I really need five EQs?). Pretty nuts. Best offer ever.

This is moving nicely for sure. I'm trying to predict which level will cause the skyrocketing participation like you mention. I honestly don't have a good prediction yet, but I think 5 for 1 might be the one, if we have to wait for 10 for 1 to really convince people I'd be surprised.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby supanorton » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:07 pm

I was ready to apply my jam points for 30% off the Comprexxor, but a 30% coupon code showed up at checkout, which allows me to build up more jam points!. $90 for the Comprexxor and T-Racks and AmpliTube Leslies. If that’s all I get, I’m a lucky man. Been lusting after those Leslie plugins for a while, and I just threw the Comprexxor on a couple of mixes I wasn’t completely happy with; wow! Great sounding plugin! AND I put the AmpliTube Leslie on a track where I was using the Fender Vibratone, and the Leslie gave me what I initially wanted from the guitar part. Thanks, IK!
supanorton
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:52 am

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby bSix12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Here is a full list. If you buy something that is crossgrade priced, the price you see to the right of that is the maximum value of the choices you will have for free software:

AmpliTube SVX $99.99
AmpliTube SVX 2 $99.99
AmpliTube SVX 2 Upgrade $49.99
AmpliTube 5 SE $149.99
...
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb $149.99
T-RackS Space Delay $99.99
T-RackS Comprexxor $129.99
ARC System 3 (software only) $199.99
ARC System 3 Crossgrade (software only) $99.99
ARC System 3 (Microphone included) $249.99
ARC System 3 crossgrade (Microphone included) $149.99
Lurssen Mastering Console $159.99
...


Hello Peter,

Thank you so much for providing the complete list of qualifying products.

Even the support team does not have the correct information. Asking if Lurssen Mastering Console is a qualifiing product I got the answer
Check this page ONLY plug ins listed here qualify.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#products
LMC is NOT here and does not qualify.

This group buy really is a great offering :-) Thanks so much!
bSix12
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:02 pm

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby ttinker » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:11 pm

Somehow... it's still not clear, and Peter has not answered my exact question, only corrected someone else who tried to answer it - but Peter's answers still leave me uncertain.

Specifically:

"If you qualify for the crossgrade price, that is your entry point pricing for the promotion. So if you qualify for the AmpliTube 5 pricing at 199.99, you choose products 199.99 or below..."

and then

"Here is a full list. If you buy something that is crossgrade priced, the price you see to the right of that is the maximum value of the choices you will have for free software"...

... and on that list is, for example, "SampleTron 2 crossgrade $199.99"

so if I buy, for example, "Hammond B-3X crossgrade $199.99" (and use JamPoints), will "SampleTron 2 crossgrade $199.99" then be available as a bonus option? Or only things with a full, non-crossgrade *MSRP* of less than $199.99?

TBH I'm likely to jump in anyway, since even in the latter case there's likely to be more than enough value to make it worthwhile (basically already there, and climbing), and then I'll find out for sure by looking at what products are available...
ttinker
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:27 pm

ttinker wrote:Somehow... it's still not clear, and Peter has not answered my exact question, only corrected someone else who tried to answer it - but Peter's answers still leave me uncertain.

Specifically:

"If you qualify for the crossgrade price, that is your entry point pricing for the promotion. So if you qualify for the AmpliTube 5 pricing at 199.99, you choose products 199.99 or below..."

and then

"Here is a full list. If you buy something that is crossgrade priced, the price you see to the right of that is the maximum value of the choices you will have for free software"...

... and on that list is, for example, "SampleTron 2 crossgrade $199.99"

so if I buy, for example, "Hammond B-3X crossgrade $199.99" (and use JamPoints), will "SampleTron 2 crossgrade $199.99" then be available as a bonus option? Or only things with a full, non-crossgrade *MSRP* of less than $199.99?

TBH I'm likely to jump in anyway, since even in the latter case there's likely to be more than enough value to make it worthwhile (basically already there, and climbing), and then I'll find out for sure by looking at what products are available...

I did answer your question, you're kind of overcomplicating it to be honest. Simply, you qualify for items that are 199.99 or below if your price is 199.99. If you qualify for crossgrade versions that are at that level (either based on your initial purchase for the group buy or with products you already have) then you can pick those from the list.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:28 pm

bSix12 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Here is a full list. If you buy something that is crossgrade priced, the price you see to the right of that is the maximum value of the choices you will have for free software:

AmpliTube SVX $99.99
AmpliTube SVX 2 $99.99
AmpliTube SVX 2 Upgrade $49.99
AmpliTube 5 SE $149.99
...
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb $149.99
T-RackS Space Delay $99.99
T-RackS Comprexxor $129.99
ARC System 3 (software only) $199.99
ARC System 3 Crossgrade (software only) $99.99
ARC System 3 (Microphone included) $249.99
ARC System 3 crossgrade (Microphone included) $149.99
Lurssen Mastering Console $159.99
...


Hello Peter,

Thank you so much for providing the complete list of qualifying products.

Even the support team does not have the correct information. Asking if Lurssen Mastering Console is a qualifiing product I got the answer
Check this page ONLY plug ins listed here qualify.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#products
LMC is NOT here and does not qualify.

This group buy really is a great offering :-) Thanks so much!

LMC is absolutely there, since there are so many products it got listed on T-RackS since it is mix/master. Please send me your ticket number and I'll make sure this is made clear to the person who gave you the incorrect information.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby bSix12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
bSix12 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Here is a full list. If you buy something that is crossgrade priced, the price you see to the right of that is the maximum value of the choices you will have for free software:

AmpliTube SVX $99.99
AmpliTube SVX 2 $99.99
AmpliTube SVX 2 Upgrade $49.99
AmpliTube 5 SE $149.99
...
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb $149.99
T-RackS Space Delay $99.99
T-RackS Comprexxor $129.99
ARC System 3 (software only) $199.99
ARC System 3 Crossgrade (software only) $99.99
ARC System 3 (Microphone included) $249.99
ARC System 3 crossgrade (Microphone included) $149.99
Lurssen Mastering Console $159.99
...


Hello Peter,

Thank you so much for providing the complete list of qualifying products.

Even the support team does not have the correct information. Asking if Lurssen Mastering Console is a qualifiing product I got the answer
Check this page ONLY plug ins listed here qualify.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#products
LMC is NOT here and does not qualify.

This group buy really is a great offering :-) Thanks so much!

LMC is absolutely there, since there are so many products it got listed on T-RackS since it is mix/master. Please send me your ticket number and I'll make sure this is made clear to the person who gave you the incorrect information.

The ticket number is 3550805. But I have already sent an email response to the support team with that ticket number and the information that LMC is a qualifying product when I got the good news in your forum post.
bSix12
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:02 pm

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:50 pm

Thank you. I will make sure the Support Manager knows to give a quick shoutout to the team so they all do know LMC is in the group buy though. I appreciate the information.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements