IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby MrFigg » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:13 pm

josuefebles wrote:Hello again and thanks everyone for the quick replies!

I got another question:

Yesterday I bought an extra set of products. When my purchase was completed the promotions that I'd already used from the first product disappeared and only the new ones were displayed. Is that how it normally goes when you purchase another product?...

Thanks

Yeah, the ones you’ve used might well disappear from the list. All the ones you have left plus all your new ones will remain until you use them though. No worries.
MrFigg

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:55 pm

How do you go about double dipping ? I went in at $199 and now would like to go back in at $99 to scoop up a few more T-Racks and Amp5 gear.

Just wondering how that will look ? Will there be two different lists ? One for $199 and one for $99 ?

I have a few more left to the $199 list, so will there then be a second $99 list or is it combined and it's up to me to know how many $199 vs $99 selections I have left ?
Musical.Alchemy

Postby MrFigg » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:12 pm

Musical.Alchemy wrote:How do you go about double dipping ? I went in at $199 and now would like to go back in at $99 to scoop up a few more T-Racks and Amp5 gear.

Just wondering how that will look ? Will there be two different lists ? One for $199 and one for $99 ?

I have a few more left to the $199 list, so will there then be a second $99 list or is it combined and it's up to me to know how many $199 vs $99 selections I have left ?

One option for each purchase. If you buy something now for €99 you’ll be able t choose 11 free items for €99 or under. Your remaining choices for your €199 purchase will still be available.
MrFigg

Postby huli50 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:04 am

I don't know what's going on today, but looks like a significant uptick in participation. Over the past 14 hours, it looks like some 450 new participants have joined the group buy. Did everyone get paid on a Thursday? Maybe an increase in IK marketing? I'm seeing more IK Group Buy ad banners pop up on You Tube videos recently, but thought that was due to my browsing history. Hope this is more of an upward trend than a spike.
huli50

Postby Fen1xSyd » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:12 am

huli50 wrote:I don't know what's going on today, but looks like a significant uptick in participation. Over the past 14 hours, it looks like some 450 new participants have joined the group buy. Did everyone get paid on a Thursday? Maybe an increase in IK marketing? I'm seeing more IK Group Buy ad banners pop up on You Tube videos recently, but thought that was due to my browsing history. Hope this is more of an upward trend than a spike.

It's ripping hard! If we hit 19 I'll have literally everything I want... looking promising 8-)
Fen1xSyd

Postby mistermahler1 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:54 am

mistermahler1 wrote:Thanks for sharing the overview Darkstar ,.. more linear than one could expect ,.. guess we was wrong when assuming the man at IK who is adjusting the counter is drunk always :lol:

What a coincidence, linearity broken after this remark, but we are all happy and safe as long as it goes the right way, so thanks again, upcount most welcome, best GB ever :lol:

;)
mistermahler1

Postby josuefebles » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:31 pm

I still find it hard to believe this whole thing is actually true.. Like there must be a catch somewhere!! And if there is none, I'll be always grateful to IK for this present.

I've never seen a major company make such a generous campaign. It sure is a great marketing strategy as well, but they didn't need to take it that far! I'm so glad they did, though..

I've been using the same plugins for 15 years! Imagine how they sound to my ears-- Now I'm gonna have to change my old computer. Its CPU can't stand more than 3 of them!
josuefebles

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:41 pm

We all need an ocean-going yacht sometimes ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby josuefebles » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:51 pm

DarkStar wrote:We all need an ocean-going yacht sometimes ;)

I'm cruisin'!
josuefebles

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:02 pm

That's more like it :)

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:27 pm

What I find very intriguing is what IK has in store for us.

Knowing that most if not all of us will have every item they want, there must be more excellent products on the way ! But what could that be ??

IK knocked it out of the park with this GB, but I think the best is yet to come...
Musical.Alchemy

Postby mistermahler1 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:27 pm

Musical.Alchemy wrote:What I find very intriguing is what IK has in store for us.

Knowing that most if not all of us will have every item they want, there must be more excellent products on the way ! But what could that be ??

IK knocked it out of the park with this GB, but I think the best is yet to come...

Not nessesarilly new products, or new code, due to this sale,... there have regulary been man sales like this,... and much code have been ancient for years,... like CSR is 15-16 years old etc. etc.
mistermahler1

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:24 pm

mistermahler1 wrote:Not nessesarilly new products, or new code, due to this sale,... there have regulary been man sales like this,... and much code have been ancient for years,... like CSR is 15-16 years old etc. etc.

Then what do you think they will do at this point, since their customer base so to speak probably has every item they could possibly want. I know I do.

Btw, they just added X-GEAR guitar pedals to Amplitube 5.1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKMDKcqrQI

-
Musical.Alchemy

Postby MrFigg » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:26 pm

Musical.Alchemy wrote:
Btw, they just added X-GEAR guitar pedals to Amplitube 5.1.

-

Yeah...but you still need to buy them :)
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:11 pm

By the way classic reverb algorithms don't age, so don't let the statement above turn anybody off from them. They're not like analog-modeled gear, they're algorithmic reverbs and sound great to boot. :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements