IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:52 am

True, always be cautiously optimistic I say. But seriously, nobody should rely solely on forecasts and trendlines. Many have fallen prey to that sort of thinking.

Maybe there should be another challenge like "20,000 or you get nothing at all!" Just kidding, of course.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Fen1xSyd » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:44 am

One more question, if I buy the $300 plugin today (Tracks5 Deluxe probably) do I get immediate access to the current 10 others, or do they all unlock at the end?

I'm definitely sold as it's an incredible deal but if they don't unlock until the end then I'll have to choose wisely while I wait :)
Fen1xSyd

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:12 am

Fen1xSyd wrote:One more question, if I buy the $300 plugin today (Tracks5 Deluxe probably) do I get immediate access to the current 10 others, or do they all unlock at the end?

I'm definitely sold as it's an incredible deal but if they don't unlock until the end then I'll have to choose wisely while I wait :)

It is actually up to you! You can choose the 10 that are free right after your software is purchased and registered if you like. If you would like to wait and see where everything goes, you also have the option to wait and redeem them for up to 30 days after the promotion has ended.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Fen1xSyd » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:48 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Fen1xSyd wrote:I'm definitely sold as it's an incredible deal but if they don't unlock until the end then I'll have to choose wisely while I wait :)

It is actually up to you! You can choose the 10 that are free right after your software is purchased and registered if you like. If you would like to wait and see where everything goes, you also have the option to wait and redeem them for up to 30 days after the promotion has ended.

Perfect, I'll grab what I "need" now and hang out for the rest... thanks again!
Fen1xSyd

Postby Headfuse1 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:55 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Fen1xSyd wrote:One more question, if I buy the $300 plugin today (Tracks5 Deluxe probably) do I get immediate access to the current 10 others, or do they all unlock at the end?

Did work wonderfully for two purchases, the third one for 129EUR could be redeemed once and that's it. No solution from support so far. Where there should be three drop-down menus, I have only two and already redeemed them so I cannot make a screenshot. Any ideas how to solve this are much appreciated.
Headfuse1

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:02 pm

Headfuse1 wrote:Did work wonderfully for two purchases, the third one for 129EUR could be redeemed once and that's it. No solution from support so far. Where there should be three drop-down menus, I have only two and already redeemed them so I cannot make a screenshot. Any ideas how to solve this are much appreciated.

You should click each "Available" button, you will see different dropdowns on each based on your purchases and what was available to you at that time.

If that still doesn't help, IK Support will answer and you'll have plenty of time to make your choices. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Headfuse1 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:18 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Headfuse1 wrote:Did work wonderfully for two purchases, the third one for 129EUR could be redeemed once and that's it. No solution from support so far. Where there should be three drop-down menus, I have only two and already redeemed them so I cannot make a screenshot. Any ideas how to solve this are much appreciated.

You should click each "Available" button, you will see different dropdowns on each based on your purchases and what was available to you at that time.

If that still doesn't help, IK Support will answer and you'll have plenty of time to make your choices. Thank you.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your fast response. That is exactly the problem. I do not have any available buttons left. I bought two items at the 24th of August and redeemed all promotions that were and became available to me. I then bought another item a few days later at tier 10 and should have gotten 10 more items, right? But I did not.

Support was quick to respond at first but now I did not hear anything for 24h, which is fine for the time being.
Headfuse1

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:35 pm

A quick question about the accuracy of the Promotions dropdown select list.

On my list I have Amplitube SVX2 and Mesa/Boogie (see below) available to select yet I already own both. I just wanted to point this out, as there may be problems with the system. Unless I'm missing something ?

Musical.Alchemy

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:40 pm

If you own them via a bundle/MAX product or they were received free/NFR they would still show on that list. That may be the issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:43 pm

Hmm, after a rush to beat the deadline for the10,000 threshold we have dropped back (see the green line) to a more typical rate (see the solid purple line).

The new red dashed line shows the extrapolated trend (based on a least squares algorithm, I think). The dashed purple line shows the forecast total based on the current total and days remaining. Take your pick, but we need a bit of a speed up to hit the max. ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:46 pm

Yes, if we want to avoid a nail-biter mad rush at the end of the month we need some speed.

Ka-chow.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:If you own them via a bundle/MAX product or they were received free/NFR they would still show on that list. That may be the issue.

Yes, the Boogie was purchased bundled with AT4, however as I recall the SVX2 was purchased separately. I had the SVX as well prior.
Anyway it's not a problem on my end, I just wanted to point this out should it be a concern on IK's end.

Onward to 25,000+ !!
Musical.Alchemy

Postby jason.martin.nl » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:06 pm

I now have 17 free products that are no use to me because I guess at this point I have all your software, except for the new resonator (promotion does not apply to that one). I also downloaded the arc software so I can eventually buy the mic and it's still cheaper then buying the full package.

Can these group buy promotions I can't use be transferred to anyone like a friend or can you guys offer them to someone in need?

Anyways it was an amazing promotion! I've managed to spend quite a bit over the past few years on your software but it's all quite amazing and I have gotten some great deals and promotions as well. Thanks IK :D
jason.martin.nl

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:53 pm

The free choices are not transferable. From the 25th Anniversary Group Buy page:

Free selected promotional products cannot be sold/transferred. They reside in your account separate from the original purchase and would not be transferred if the original qualifying item is sold.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:38 pm

jason.martin.nl wrote:I now have 17 free products that are no use to me because I guess at this point I have all your software, except for the new resonator (promotion does not apply to that one). I also downloaded the arc software so I can eventually buy the mic and it's still cheaper then buying the full package.

As the 17 free products duplicate ones you have already bought then maybe you could Transfer the Serial Number of the original to another user then Register and us the free bonus one.

Of course, all those who are interested will dive into the Group Buy once or twice, so finding a transferee could be problematic. If you do decide to Transfer any then the KvR "Sell & Buy" forum would be a place to start.

Please note that the IK Multimedia forum is not a market-place, so "For Sale" threads will be removed.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements