IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:48 pm

NeverKnewTheName wrote:"
Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 2,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 3,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 19 Free* when 19,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 20 Free* when 20,000 registrations are reached
And so on, up to our goal of 25,000 participants, and 25 titles for the price of 1!
"
...wait a second. if 2000 regs mean 2 free products plus the one i bought, i get 3 products for the price of 1. currently we have 10000 regs, thus 10 free plus 1 i bought = 11 for the price of 1. so wouldn't the goal of 25000 regs mean i get 25 free + 1 i bought = 26 for the price of 1?

We haven't posted the rest of the tiers. The top tier is 25,000 participants and we will reach 24 free (25 for the price of 1) at that time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:49 pm

Fen1xSyd wrote:Hey all, the group buy is such a steal promo I'm so tempted to jump in.

I'm looking at picking up a $300 (EUR) product so I can qualify for all the big boy items and live a happy life. I'm really keen for the comprexxor so I want to triple check that's available as one of the additional ones I can grab under the current "10 free"? It's in the section of "25th Anniversary Group Buy - Mix and Mastering" but the label on the icon says "New" and not "Promo", I just want to make sure this will qualify and isn't some weird technicality?

At the moment I'm looking at buying Tracks S5-Deluxe for 299.99 and I'm staring down the barrel of all of the below... this is truly an unreal deal
- Comprexxor
- Mixbox
- Arc (Software Only)
- Sunset Studio Reverb
- Amplitube 5
- Modo Bass
- Modo Drum
- SampleTron2
- Sampletank4
- Hammond B3X

The label is not any indication of whether a product is in group buy or not. It says new if it is merely labeled as a new product in the system. If it is listed at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/ it is part of the group buy.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Fen1xSyd » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:55 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The label is not any indication of whether a product is in group buy or not. It says new if it is merely labeled as a new product in the system. If it is listed at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/ it is part of the group buy.

Hey Peter, do you know if the comprexxor is included in the group buy or not? It's not directly on the 25gb page, but the 25gb page has an option to look at more "TRacks Processors", so I'm not sure if those are included or not (seeing as there's a link to them from the group buy page).

TIA !
Fen1xSyd

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:01 pm

Fen1xSyd wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:The label is not any indication of whether a product is in group buy or not. It says new if it is merely labeled as a new product in the system. If it is listed at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/ it is part of the group buy.

Hey Peter, do you know if the comprexxor is included in the group buy or not? It's not directly on the 25gb page, but the 25gb page has an option to look at more "TRacks Processors", so I'm not sure if those are included or not (seeing as there's a link to them from the group buy page).

TIA !

Yes it is. When you click on the button under T-RackS Processors you will see it as that is a list specifically of the processors that are in the group buy.

Note that the filter you see there at the top of the shop listing says "25th Anniversary Group Buy - Mix & Mastering", which is nice the team created these custom filters to make sure you see only qualifying products.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Fen1xSyd » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:11 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Yes it is. When you click on the button under T-RackS Processors you will see it as that is a list specifically of the processors that are in the group buy.

Note that the filter you see there at the top of the shop listing says "25th Anniversary Group Buy - Mix & Mastering", which is nice the team created these custom filters to make sure you see only qualifying products.

Oh heck yes!!!!

This opens up so many more options for additional amplitube and TRacks options, I'm jumping on it for sure!
Fen1xSyd

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:35 pm

Quite a jump now that the 10,000 has been passed.

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:44 pm

Now we just need the straight line trend line in there ;) I think that may have eased some minds when they thought it wasn't looking like we were trending toward 10K.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby NeverKnewTheName » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
NeverKnewTheName wrote:"
Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 2,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 3,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 19 Free* when 19,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 20 Free* when 20,000 registrations are reached
And so on, up to our goal of 25,000 participants, and 25 titles for the price of 1!
"
...wait a second. if 2000 regs mean 2 free products plus the one i bought, i get 3 products for the price of 1. currently we have 10000 regs, thus 10 free plus 1 i bought = 11 for the price of 1. so wouldn't the goal of 25000 regs mean i get 25 free + 1 i bought = 26 for the price of 1?

We haven't posted the rest of the tiers. The top tier is 25,000 participants and we will reach 24 free (25 for the price of 1) at that time.

thanks for clarifying! :)
NeverKnewTheName

Postby huli50 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:22 pm

DarkStar wrote:Quite a jump now that the 10,000 has been passed.

Love the data. Again, thanks for plotting, DS. Daily rate data is certainly interesting. Wonder how we'll do over the next couple of days. Maybe 450 or 500 daily? Even if we average 350 daily over the month, we all get another 10 free products over the 10 free we already have. Crazy deal.

I wonder if I can justify to wife that I saved so much money on free products that I can buy an X-Gear pedal.
huli50

Postby loboracer » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:39 pm

So if I I bought something for $199 but want a freebie that happens to cost $219 can I get $199 credit towards it and pay the cash difference?
loboracer

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:11 pm

loboracer wrote:So if I I bought something for $199 but want a freebie that happens to cost $219 can I get $199 credit towards it and pay the cash difference?

That is not possible in the group buy. You must buy something at or above the price of your free choices.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:56 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Now we just need the straight line trend line in there ;) I think that may have eased some minds when they thought it wasn't looking like we were trending toward 10K.

It'll be on the next one. But it trends out at about 21,400.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:05 pm

DarkStar wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Now we just need the straight line trend line in there ;) I think that may have eased some minds when they thought it wasn't looking like we were trending toward 10K.

On September 30? With a true straight trendline? Wow, we all have our work cut out for us, though I haven't done the math to see what kind of increase could get us to 25K by that date I actually thought we might be headed more toward "will we get to 20K?" at this rate.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:42 pm

17% increase on the cumulative rate :) (maybe I should rename that to Average Rate).
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Kinketsu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:34 am

Peter_IK wrote:
DarkStar wrote:

On September 30? With a true straight trendline? Wow, we all have our work cut out for us, though I haven't done the math to see what kind of increase could get us to 25K by that date I actually thought we might be headed more toward "will we get to 20K?" at this rate.

Hmm, forward-looking trend lines should be approached with some caution. If we'd drawn a straight-line trend a few days ago I think it would have looked like we weren't going to make it... but we can see in the daily data that there was a huge spike near the deadline to push us past 10K. I suspect that was caused by a certain amount of wanting to help meet the target, plus a certain amount of buying now in case we didn't get an extension.

I really hope we see 20K+ but my instinct is it might slow down for a bit and then speed up again toward the end (late entrants + existing entrants with additional buys to grow their collection).

K
Kinketsu

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements