IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby ttinker » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:58 pm

DarkStar wrote:9,345. So close.

Showing 9583 now! Though the server seems slow... maybe getting slammed.
ttinker

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:17 pm

Yes, I've reported that people are still having some trouble with the group buy page and other parts of the site.

But we are very close with another day to go so it looks good even so!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Dunkanb81 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:17 am

Hi Peter - I'm trying to buy Mix Box (normally €299.99) so that I can access pretty much any of the other software through the promo. As I have Amplitube 5 and other bits, I have a crossgrade price of €199.99 and on top, my 'Honey' browser plugin has pulled in a €50 off promo for Mix Box, so does this purchase of €149.99 (less any jam points I have left) still qualify me for other software up to €299.99?? I can't see where the terms are saying if this promotion is exclusive or works in conjunction with other promos? I will remove the €50 off promo if not and then presume I will have up to €299.99 based on what you've replied in other queries in this forum, but I don't want to miss out so want to know what to do before I buy! Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks
Dunkanb81

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:31 am

Dunkanb81 wrote:Hi Peter - I'm trying to buy Mix Box (normally €299.99) so that I can access pretty much any of the other software through the promo. As I have Amplitube 5 and other bits, I have a crossgrade price of €199.99 and on top, my 'Honey' browser plugin has pulled in a €50 off promo for Mix Box, so does this purchase of €149.99 (less any jam points I have left) still qualify me for other software up to €299.99?? I can't see where the terms are saying if this promotion is exclusive or works in conjunction with other promos? I will remove the €50 off promo if not and then presume I will have up to €299.99 based on what you've replied in other queries in this forum, but I don't want to miss out so want to know what to do before I buy! Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks

Sorry if previous replies were unclear, but I can say with authority that you will not be able to choose products worth more than the price (before coupon or JamPoints) for which you qualify. If you qualify for a 199.99 crossgrade then that is the level at which you are entering the group buy, even if you use a coupon or JamPoints. Not 299.99.

So in short, you qualify for a crossgrade price of 199.99 so that is the entry point and the maximum value of the free products you can choose. You can use a coupon or other discounts like JamPoints, though, and those do not affect the value of your choices which is a nice touch.

TL;DR: If you purchase the MixBox Crossgrade at 199.99 and use a coupon to get a final price of 149.99 you will be able to choose products 199.99 or less.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Dunkanb81 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:37 am

Hi Peter - thanks so much for the quick reply - I think I'd read some conflicting info on other audio forums etc and so that's caused the confusion. I'm stoked at that to be honest as most of the other software I want is €199.99 or less anyway and that's more than fair! Thanks very much - my home studio also thanks you! :D

Cheers

Dunk
Dunkanb81

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:24 am

Dunkanb81 wrote:Hi Peter - thanks so much for the quick reply - I think I'd read some conflicting info on other audio forums etc and so that's caused the confusion. I'm stoked at that to be honest as most of the other software I want is €199.99 or less anyway and that's more than fair! Thanks very much - my home studio also thanks you! :D

Cheers

Dunk

You're welcome! I am probably the one who confused your and/or anybody else so I'm glad I could explain more clearly. Enjoy and have a great time stocking up the home studio!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dbailey1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:56 am

Woo hoo!!! We made it to 10K!!!
dbailey1

Postby Dunkanb81 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:09 am

:D 8-)
Dunkanb81

Postby Pesukarhu23 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:46 am

Thank YOU!!!!

All is good!!
I got my MixBox in my library and all available rewards!
10/10!

Now let´s get to 25k :)
I will rebuy again but with a smaller amount to stack up those sound libraries.
*Going to buy a bigger hard drive also* :D

Peter_IK wrote:
Pesukarhu23 wrote:Thank you Peter!

Just sent you the ticket number via dm

:)

Got it and am relaying it thank you.
Pesukarhu23

Postby NeverKnewTheName » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:11 am

"
Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 2,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 3,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 19 Free* when 19,000 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 20 Free* when 20,000 registrations are reached
And so on, up to our goal of 25,000 participants, and 25 titles for the price of 1!
"
...wait a second. if 2000 regs mean 2 free products plus the one i bought, i get 3 products for the price of 1. currently we have 10000 regs, thus 10 free plus 1 i bought = 11 for the price of 1. so wouldn't the goal of 25000 regs mean i get 25 free + 1 i bought = 26 for the price of 1?
NeverKnewTheName

Postby Pesukarhu23 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:38 pm

So pumped to get some plugins!

On question: I cant see the Tape Machine Collection in the free products.
Only individual tape machines :/
It should be in my freebies list because the value is the same.
Pesukarhu23

Postby Fen1xSyd » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:32 pm

Hey all, the group buy is such a steal promo I'm so tempted to jump in.

I'm looking at picking up a $300 (EUR) product so I can qualify for all the big boy items and live a happy life. I'm really keen for the comprexxor so I want to triple check that's available as one of the additional ones I can grab under the current "10 free"? It's in the section of "25th Anniversary Group Buy - Mix and Mastering" but the label on the icon says "New" and not "Promo", I just want to make sure this will qualify and isn't some weird technicality?

At the moment I'm looking at buying Tracks S5-Deluxe for 299.99 and I'm staring down the barrel of all of the below... this is truly an unreal deal
- Comprexxor
- Mixbox
- Arc (Software Only)
- Sunset Studio Reverb
- Amplitube 5
- Modo Bass
- Modo Drum
- SampleTron2
- Sampletank4
- Hammond B3X
Fen1xSyd

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:00 pm

Pesukarhu23 wrote:So pumped to get some plugins!

'Fraid not, the Tape Machines Collection (along with several other Collections) is not one of the available bonus products.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:08 pm

Fen1xSyd wrote:Hey all, the group buy is such a steal promo I'm so tempted to jump in.

I'm looking at picking up a $300 (EUR) product so I can qualify for all the big boy items and live a happy life. I'm really keen for the comprexxor so I want to triple check that's available as one of the additional ones I can grab under the current "10 free"? It's in the section of "25th Anniversary Group Buy - Mix and Mastering" but the label on the icon says "New" and not "Promo", I just want to make sure this will qualify and isn't some weird technicality?

Yep, I am not sure of the significance of the "New" and "Promo" tags. Well I can understand "New" as it indicates a newish product. But I reckon that you should be OK.

If Peter or Ryan do not reply there the best thing to do is get a definitive answer from Sales Support. There is a link to Support in the menu at the top of each web page.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Pesukarhu23 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:16 pm

Ok, well im happy either way :) just wanted to be sure.
I snagged the Tape 80 to my collection. Going grab all of them but it depends how far we go on this 25th run :)

DarkStar wrote:
Pesukarhu23 wrote:So pumped to get some plugins!

'Fraid not, the Tape Machines Collection (along with several other Collections) is not one of the available bonus products.
Pesukarhu23

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements