iRig Stomp I/O announced

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: iRig Stomp I/O announced

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Not buggin', but what means of shipping will be used for the pre-orders?
Timo2019

Postby Timo2019 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:50 am

Hello?
Timo2019

Postby anupchak » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:32 pm

I am guessing that IK Multimedia has got much more pre orders than they had anticipated and hence the delay in shipment. Either ways, I guess it is worth the wait.... cheers
anupchak

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:49 pm

anupchak wrote:I am guessing that IK Multimedia has got much more pre orders than they had anticipated and hence the delay in shipment. Either ways, I guess it is worth the wait.... cheers

We will not hold on to hardware to get more preorders, we did get a lot of preorders (including dealers) and will be fulfilling them soon. If you've preordered from us you should have received an email with more precise information.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Arielpink » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:01 am

Peter_IK wrote:
anupchak wrote:I am guessing that IK Multimedia has got much more pre orders than they had anticipated and hence the delay in shipment. Either ways, I guess it is worth the wait.... cheers

We will not hold on to hardware to get more preorders, we did get a lot of preorders (including dealers) and will be fulfilling them soon. If you've preordered from us you should have received an email with more precise information.

Yes but I paid for next-day shipping days ago--still no sign of it. Also, why does your site still say shipping March 2018? I have a big tour to go on and needed to rehears with this this week.
Arielpink

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Arielpink wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Yes but I paid for next-day shipping days ago--still no sign of it. Also, why does your site still say shipping March 2018? I have a big tour to go on and needed to rehears with this this week.

If you pre-ordered from us you would have received an email with the information about when you will receive your preorder as well as some more information/etc.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anupchak » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:53 am

Guys please relax. The irig is already available at dealerships it’s only a mater of time we will also have it.
anupchak

Postby Timo2019 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:08 am

The earliest I have found available in stores is 5-01-18...
Timo2019

Postby Timo2019 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:08 am

so keep waiting...
Timo2019

Postby Not_Here11 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:47 am

Ain't in no stores out here on the SW coast! I would think those of us that had ordered back in FEB would be getting them the same time they appear in the stores... or maybe a little before... or WHY would we have pre-ordered for free shipping? if we could have just driven to the locally bankrupt Guitar Center (look it up...) and picked it up.. (wait for it...) with no shipping! :lol:

[redacted]

[mod note: Please also read the forum rules and follow them, including this one:

"Please keep all posts relevant and refrain from disrespecting or abusing other forum users. The following guidelines list what is explicitly not allowed in the IK Multimedia forums:

Discussion of forum moderation, including deleted or locked threads and/or comments. Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final."]
Not_Here11

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Pre-orders to customers would ship earlier or at the same time the units are shipped to dealers so you'd get yours earlier (as it takes time for a retailer to receive and put items on the shelf).

Pre-orders directly from IK would have, as noted above, received an email with specific information about the expected time of receipt which is coming up soon.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anupchak » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Awesome looking forward to it Peter... thanks...

Peter_IK wrote:Pre-orders to customers would ship earlier or at the same time the units are shipped to dealers so you'd get yours earlier (as it takes time for a retailer to receive and put items on the shelf).

Pre-orders directly from IK would have, as noted above, received an email with specific information about the expected time of receipt which is coming up soon.
anupchak

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:18 pm

No problem. I've have the team check and those in this thread that have pre-ordered from us had been sent email with information about when the units will be received (mid-April). There was also other information and contact information if there were more questions.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anupchak » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:21 pm

I got it. Just hoping I get it next week sometime .... (Fingers crossed)...

Peter_IK wrote:No problem. I've have the team check and those in this thread that have pre-ordered from us had been sent email with information about when the units will be received (mid-April). There was also other information and contact information if there were more questions.
anupchak

Postby Timo2019 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:06 pm

GOOD NEWS!? They have just processed my order...YAY... maybe shipping very soon?
Timo2019

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements