iRig Stomp I/O announced

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: iRig Stomp I/O announced

Postby stroonz58 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Well spanish fly, I'm sending mine back for a full refund. So maybe they'll send you that one. I hope they remember to put the missing power supply in.
I have officially ended my relationship with IK Multimedia. I really don't feel like they care about their customers and will never buy another product from them again. As a matter of fact, I recently replaced my original pre-ordered iLoud (that was also delayed because of production problems, not unlike this unit) and am sending it back to Sweetwater. Even though i got it for $169 US, I refuse to give IK any more of my money.
Food for thought, it seems every time a product is delayed in manufacturing at IK, it has inherent problems that never go away. i hope for all your sakes, it isn't case with the Stomp I/O.
Signing off --- forever!
Peace.
stroonz58

Postby Timo2019 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Good luck brother... Find a Kontrol Rig 3 on ebay or craigslist and run Guitar Rig 5... I have not had any issues whatsoever with it and have had it for years...
Timo2019

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:37 pm

We will take care of any issues that come up and make sure you are all satisfied with iRig Stomp I/O. We'll make sure to take you to what I must know refer to as "Timo2017 level". :D

But seriously, with any hardware there can be minor issues as well as a range of reasons for a delay (like iLoud Micro Monitor had some delay but people are shouting from the rooftops how great they are because we committed to getting the best small studio monitors to our customers and we succeeded, even if there was some additional wait) but we're committed to making sure you have a great experience and the best possible units as possible so stay tuned and you'll be hearing from IK.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby smcvey » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Could we set up a separate topic for Stomp I/O users, rather than continuing in the announcement thread?
smcvey

Postby Timo2019 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Peter please start it, that would be a great resource thread for stomp users and maybe help with common interface issues.
Timo2019

Postby smcvey » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:03 pm

I started one called "iRig Stomp I/O Users Topic - Experiences and Questions" in the Interfaces & Controllers area. Hope that is the right place.
smcvey

Postby thedude4724 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:22 pm

So I ordered this product before reading the forums. Is this product still in the preorder phase? I ask because I paid for overnight shipping. Have I made a costly shipping mistake or is the product shipping? Any insight would be apprecited. Thanks.
thedude4724

Postby Timo2019 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Pre-order (with free shipping) is until 4-30-18 I believe... :cry:
Timo2019

Postby Spanishfly69 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:32 pm

I pre ordered in feb the 26th. Well it’s april 23th, and I still don’t have a tracking # just wondered if I’ll be getting it this week?
Spanishfly69

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:42 pm

If anybody has order questions, the mods/admins/users here will not have access to that information. Please either use http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support or PM your order number so it can be forwarded to the team that handles order inquiries. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stroonz58 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:47 am

Hey all,
I’m back. As you may or may not recall, I was very upset over waiting extra long as many of you for my Stomp I/O & when I finally got it, the power supply was missing.
After a couple of posts here, a customer service ticket input & a lot of ranting on the phone with an actual person at IK, I wound up sending it back.
The very next day, I got email links about the unit & watched a few YouTube videos. I was really pissed after that because I wished I didn’t send it back because the pedal looks like it’s really worth every penny. I decided to eat crow & ordered another on Sunday. I also apologized to Paul @ IK via email for giving him an earful on the phone. He was very understanding & told me it wasn’t necessary to apologize & was glad I was giving them another chance. He even intercepted the return & repacked with the missing power supply & fulfilled my order with the same unit so I wouldn’t have to go the back of the pre-order line.
So it’s on its way back to me & hopefully will be playing with it this weekend.
Thanks, Paul. I really appreciate all you’ve done to make me a happy customer again.

Any reviews of how it works? Any bugs or problems?
stroonz58

Postby smcvey » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:05 am

Glad to have you back, Stroonz! I am very happy with the Stomp I/O. It is exactly what I was looking for. In my case, it was a live rig that won't get out of date and is compact and flexible. iPad, Stomp I/O and a clean amp for a monitor and I am set. Multiple presets and individual stomp boxes available at my feet to be called up quickly. Haven't found any bugs yet, only user challenges ;) I am new to Amplitube, so had to get used to its operation. The learning curve is pretty quick for setting up the live rig. Haven't explored recording and the advanced features. Hope you are as happy with the product as I am!
smcvey

Postby stroonz58 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:09 am

Sounds cool. Thanks.
stroonz58

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:42 pm

Good to have you back for sure. There really was no reason to apologize, I'm sure Paul apologized for the power supply issue as that was not acceptable at all and we definitely strive to make that and any similar things right whenever we can.

iRig Stomp I/O is indeed very cool and even without my obvious employer bias I'd say that and feel that it really is one of the best things IK has ever made. So that means I'm glad people are happy with iRig Stomp I/O and if they are not we'll do our best to make sure any issues are taken care of. I know not every product is for everybody but we definitely want people who should feel great about this purchase to truly feel way more than great.

That said, if there is anybody who still has questions/concerns/issues, please do reach out to me (you can even private message) or to IK directly so we can help you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:46 pm

Thanks Peter, IK has been great with customer service in my case with the smallest of questions and has been very quick with responses and solutions. Thanks again.
Timo2019

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements