iRig Stomp I/O announced

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: iRig Stomp I/O announced

Postby Not_Here11 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:21 am

That whole rig sounds like you got both live playing and recording set up.
As you say it takes a bit to dial in the sound for live... No matter what, nothing beats the signal going through an actual amp into some speakers physically pushing air. It add that missing analog portion that makes a great sound. Have you thought of miking the same rig you play with then send that to the DAW? just curious...

EDIT: finally. In House and being set up. Looking forward to some Mr.Wizard style experimentation and tracking. fingers crossed. :geek:
Not_Here11

Postby Timo2019 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:25 am

Awesome!... and yes I have thought of miking the live setup (after you suggested it...lol).
Timo2019

Postby C.Bates » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:57 pm

I received a email at the end of March saying I would have it by mid April. Here it is the 3rd week in and absolutely nothing. Very disappointed,
C.Bates

Postby Not_Here11 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Ummm where is all this $800 in software that is “supposedly” included?
All I can get is free versions for the ipad that would have been available without the
Stomp-IO? The pc versions says Deluxe but is only some of the basic amplitube versions.
Vocal processing is only on ipad?! And then with a little free app?
I’m feeling a little hoodwinked here.
Really pretty crappy that presets are mostly unavailable, of course more $$ needed.

Who is the support person that can peovide answers and direction to ALL THE ITEMS
that ate described in product listing?

Your installers installs every one of your products into my VST/VST3 folders?! Thanks for a nunch of useless stuff now crowding up my DAW.

Come on IK!
Not_Here11

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:22 pm

Not_Here11 wrote:Ummm where is all this $800 in software that is “supposedly” included?
All I can get is free versions for the iPad that would have been available without the
Stomp-IO? The pc versions says Deluxe but is only some of the basic amplitube versions.
Vocal processing is only on iPad?! And then with a little free app?
I’m feeling a little hoodwinked here.
Really pretty crappy that presets are mostly unavailable, of course more $$ needed.

Who is the support person that can peovide answers and direction to ALL THE ITEMS
that ate described in product listing?

Your installers installs every one of your products into my VST/VST3 folders?! Thanks for a nunch of useless stuff now crowding up my DAW.

Come on IK!

You get the Mac/PC software in your IK User Area once you register your iRig Stomp I/O.

You can find a list of all of the software included, and how to unlock the gear you get on iOS devices at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... tompio-app
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stroonz58 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:43 am

So the waiting is over. I got home tonight to find my Stomp I/O in the hallway, opened it, all ready to put it through it’s paces and NO FRIGGIN’ POWER SUPPLY. Right back in the box it went. I know I can hook it up to my computer but I’m sending it back. I really hope this stupid company gives me a hard time sending it back because I will make sure someone investigates their practices. You pre-order an item, they take your money & use it for their own gain. They make you wait for an order well beyond the supposed ship date & we’re told to be patient. Then you’re patient and you get a $300 doorstop.
What an unbelievable company IK has become. I’ve already been screwed by them with apps that I paid for once only to pay again to get them to work on a new device. My ILoud died right after the warranty ran out and no one could even tell me when I could pay to get it fixed. And now this. That’s somewhere in the neighborhood of $750 over the past couple of years. But I gues I’m the idiot because I keep buying their crap. But no more. If anyone wants any of my IK crap, let me know. I have iKlip for IPads, I-Rig HD, iRig MIDI and more. Pay the shipping and you can have it! I’m done with these people especially if I get stuck with this piece of junk.
[mod redacted]
stroonz58

Postby stroonz58 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:46 am

Sorry, this sucks!!!!!!
stroonz58

Postby Timo2019 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:07 am

Wow... sorry brother...
Timo2019

Postby peteroyle » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:34 am

@stroonz58 as I understand it we all get a ship date in the form of an email on the day it actually ships and no earlier, so our given ship date is always 100% accurate. Everything else is par for the course for most pre-orders, including estimates but no garantees about when it will actually ship. If you didn’t know this about pre-orders going in, well ... now you know.

@Peter_IK I actually wouldn’t mind a response just to clarify: is the iRig Stomp IO supposed to come with a power adaptor? If not, what are the specs for the right one so I can make sure I have one on hand when my iRig arrives. I don’t have any other pedals so I definitely won’t have anything on hand that will work unless I buy one beforehand. Cheers.
peteroyle

Postby Timo2019 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 am

Yeah it does come with a P.S.
Timo2019

Postby Not_Here11 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:12 am

it all comes down to "details" with IK and this latest endeavor. We all know what it's like to wait for some new thing to come out.. but when little things keep adding up across the board whether it be with wording in our mails, or misleading terms that are not clearly defined to facilitate a better response, and then It sure ain't like it was at NAMM.
It absolutely comes with a PS - can't believe that.. QC anybody?
Lets not EVEN get into that short useless little cord for the lightning to mini-din that makes it so you have to kneel down to use your iPad... aye aye ayeeee. Of course I can purchase one.. ;)

I just hope we all get our rigs running then we can actually share something that is befitting us being musicians.
Not_Here11

Postby stroonz58 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:22 pm

peteroyle wrote:@stroonz58 as I understand it we all get a ship date in the form of an email on the day it actually ships and no earlier, so our given ship date is always 100% accurate. Everything else is par for the course for most pre-orders, including estimates but no garantees about when it will actually ship. If you didn’t know this about pre-orders going in, well ... now you know.

@Peter_IK I actually wouldn’t mind a response just to clarify: is the iRig Stomp IO supposed to come with a power adaptor? If not, what are the specs for the right one so I can make sure I have one on hand when my iRig arrives. I don’t have any other pedals so I definitely won’t have anything on hand that will work unless I buy one beforehand. Cheers.

I am aware of how shipping works on pre-orders seeing how 90% of my purchases are done online these days. But I’ve had better seller-to-customer relationships with people on eBay than I’ve had with this company lately. I don’t think its fair that a company should take your money & use it when they have no product to sell unless they’re a Kickstarter and they tell you that info before you pay. That’s the way almost all businesses do it.
I paid for an item, received it almost a month after it was promised, had no way to cancel my order if I wanted to before it became available, received 3/4 of my order,finally, a month after anticipated and will probably be told I’m stuck with it, even though they screwed up their QC. Besides, I noticed the pedal itself didn’t look factory sealed. The plastic bag was not taped & very loosely fit on the unit. So who knows what is sitting in my living room right now. I’m just tired of being bamboozled & then schmoozed by them giving me some Jampoints for my troubles. Why would I want to spend more money on products that are becoming increasingly inferior & shotty.
And don’t get me started on their Customer Service, try calling the number in Florida. No one ever answers the phone. They just tell you to go online and put in a ticket so they can get back to you when they’re ready.
stroonz58

Postby Spanishfly69 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Im really feeling let down, I pre ordered the irig stomp I/0, on feb 26th and still no news on delivery date or tracking info. It still states in progress. And here we are April 18th. What is going on? I really looking towards using this in my studio and for live performances. I really hope it’s worth the wait.
Spanishfly69

Postby Timo2019 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:37 pm

It's worth the wait after you recieve it. I'm warming up to it, but there is a learning curve. Once you start pushing air through an amp, it becomes worth the wait...
Timo2019

Postby Spanishfly69 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Thanks for the reply, I’m hoping to receive some news soon, about when I will be expecting a the delivery! Jam on for those that have it!!
Spanishfly69

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements