IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:26 pm

About the "update - unauthorise - register ":
-- Doing the software update will install the latest version of SampleTank 4 on your system.
-- Other users have reported problems with the ST4 library not being loadable in ST4. The cause seemed to be that the software was Authorised with the ST4 CS Serial Number. The solution was to Unauthorize ST4, Register the new ST4 Serial Number then Authorize ST4. That will pick up the new Serial Number and make the sounds loadable.

ST4 can load its own library and also the SampleTank 3 library (just put the paths to both libraries in ST4's Preference Settings / Sound Content. You will see that the Edit page is different for the ST4 instruments and for the ST3 instruments; the "ST3 audio engine" is embedded in the ST4 software.

Features in ST4 and ST3 are broadly similar. If you want you can just use instruments from both libraries in ST4.

The ST4 and ST3 sounds libraries should be in different folders. For example:
L:/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 3
and
L:/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 4
and both of those paths would be in ST4's Sound Content list.

For more details have a look at this FAQ:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1239

As for further choices it all depends on you - what have you got so far? What sort of things do you want to do? And what is your bonus level?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jrides » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:05 pm

When I started registering my new products. One of my T-racks 4 bundles disappeared from my account. Cannot seem to reregister again. T-racks 4 Grand contained British channel and all of the quad processors. If this doesn’t get resolved I will lose those, and need to know if I have to use up my freebie slots to get those back again. Much rather use those for new items instead of replacing items I should already have. With the clock running out on choosing freebies anytime now, this worries me quite a bit.

If I hold those slots waiting for a response from IK will I lose them?
jrides

Postby jayn_night » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:05 am

Thank you Dark Star for your information, and pointing me to the right guiding notes.

I'm gaining more insight into IK's toolbox, this forum is helping me to keep learning. There's quite a lot to do to get the machinery set up right.

It's great to hear the demos of the sounds and instruments available.

Many thanks

Jane
jayn_night

Postby DarkStar » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:58 pm

^^^^
You're welcome :) Several people here will try to help when they can.

jrides wrote:When I started registering my new products. One of my T-racks 4 bundles disappeared from my account. Cannot seem to reregister again. T-racks 4 Grand contained British channel and all of the quad processors. If this doesn’t get resolved I will lose those, and need to know if I have to use up my freebie slots to get those back again. Much rather use those for new items instead of replacing items I should already have. With the clock running out on choosing freebies anytime now, this worries me quite a bit.

If I hold those slots waiting for a response from IK will I lose them?

The best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby nukapop92 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:51 pm

Am I entitled to a free product that is 199 or less? Or would I only be entitled to a free product that is 160 or less now?
nukapop92

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:08 pm

nukapop92 wrote:Am I entitled to a free product that is 199 or less? Or would I only be entitled to a free product that is 160 or less now?

This promotion ended during November, so you would want to participate in one of the active promotions: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/promos/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to News and Announcements