Joe Satriani's exclusive song using AmpliTube & AXE I/O

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Joe Satriani's exclusive song using AmpliTube & AXE I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:37 pm

IK Multimedia is proud to unveil “Joe Satriani’s AmpliTube Shifting Song,” an original song written and recorded by the world-renowned guitarist himself that offers a unique retrospective of the many aspirational tones that span his full career. Joe Satriani performed all of the guitar and keyboard parts in the song. He recorded all of the guitar parts using the AmpliTube Joe Satriani collection.

Everyone is invited to listen to the song for free, and even try shredding along! Listen here. Owners of AmpliTube Joe Satriani can also explore the settings used on the song.

Satriani shares his inspiration and gear set up for the new song:

“I had so much fun exploring my legacy tones and techniques on this musical trip down memory lane. It was all done with IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube Joe Satriani Collection software suite!"

I dug deep into my collection’s presets as well as AmpliTube’s enormous selection of sonic options to create a series of musical vignettes, all tied together with a deep groove and a decided nod to a few of my well-known songs.

The signal chain looked like this: My Ibanez JS guitars, 5-string bass, acoustic guitar and mandolin into IK’s AXE I/O interface, then straight to my Pro Tools rig. Then I fired up the AmpliTube JS presets. No amps, no speaker cabinets, no microphones. It’s amazing how easy and flexible this setup is. AmpliTube gives you the tools to take each patch and manipulate it in so many ways, it’s really inspiring.

Available for Mac/PC, iPhone and iPad, and able to work both as a desktop app and plug-in for any DAW, AmpliTube Joe Satriani offers users instant access to play, practice and record using precise models of the guitarist’s amps and pedals that were created with Satriani himself. It reflects the guitarist’s reputation as a tone and gear connoisseur by featuring models of both classic and artist signature pieces, along with some fan favorites. Each model was created to Satriani’s exact specifications, for an authentic user experience.

Learn more about AmpliTube Joe Satriani here.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Joe Satriani's exclusive song using AmpliTube & AXE I/O

Postby CatherineL202111 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:27 pm

What I was looking for. thanks for the links ;)
CatherineL202111

Return to News and Announcements