Tonex One Volume and Gain knob issue

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Tonex One Volume and Gain knob issue

Postby tcio27 » Fri Oct 25, 2024 11:10 pm

Hey all! I have a few of these Tonex One pedals and every one of them does the same thing on every preset, free, paid for, doesn't matter. I cannot turn the volume or the gain knob down any lower than half way or it starts sounding fizzy like it's not getting enough signal. I've never owned a pedal that had 50% of it's parameters unusable. I'm getting some GREAT sounds out of these things but want to gain stage two of them and having one heck of a time as they seem to be so sensitive, and driving one pedal (amp) with another (stomp) gets so overly distorted I had to spend hours and hours tracking down some super subtle overdrive presets and finally getting somewhere with it. But man, if I could just notch down the gain or volume lower than 50% on one of these pedals I think I would have gotten the job done in a few minutes on the first try way back when. So is it just me? I have FIVE of these blasted things and every one does the same thing !@#$%! lol Thanks in advance
tcio27

Return to Interfaces & Controllers