Capture AmpliTube Preset into Tonex?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Capture AmpliTube Preset into Tonex?

Postby chancewraps0c » Mon Oct 21, 2024 6:09 pm

I love the sound's I'm getting with my presets in AmpliTube and want to have that on my Tonex pedal.
I found a video about the subject from this YouTube
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwTye51f48
[/url]
He goes into detail but he doesn't show any actual video of how he's running the cables so I get completely lost.

I have a Behringer UMC220HD with two inputs (both are line and instrument) and two outputs (1/4 jack)
I have an iRig HDX which can act as a second audio device with one input and one output.

Is there a way to connect them up to capture my AmpliTube preset directly into Tonex?
chancewraps0c

Re: Capture AmpliTube Preset into Tonex?

Postby obispojoe » Sun Oct 27, 2024 10:30 pm

I think this would be a great feature:

Integrate Amplitube inside ToneX and have ToneX provide the option to capture an Amplitube preset as a no-brainer option. Make the necessary routing idiot proof (just do it automagically in software). Point ToneX to the Amplitube preset and let it do the capture. Load it to ToneX pedal and take the Amplitube preset on the road without needing a computer/laptop/iPad, etc. This would be an excellent added feature and would more fully integrate the two products.
obispojoe

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling