Amplitube 5 - Custom IR presets crash Amplitube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Amplitube 5 - Custom IR presets crash Amplitube

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:42 am

XmikeMc8 wrote:Hi, have you solve that? i have the same issue here, i have a mac with logic pro x and it also crash on standalone mode, i can not load presets with IR.

Have you reported your issue to IK Support? They will be able to assist you with this issue. Please make sure you have the latest version of AmpliTube 5 installed from your IK Product Manager and if you still have the issue please contact IK Support for direct and official assistance.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MikaelCherin » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:33 pm

Bumping for answers.
My AT5 max just started to doing this, crash when loading a preset with IR, like… suddenly, from working just fine.

Is there a solution to this. I just payed up for Max from SE so I kinda feel a little sad.
I sent a ticket yesterday, so I’m waiting on their reply as of now (they probably start working Monday)

I’m on a MacBook M1 btw.
MikaelCherin

Postby WestKelowna » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:48 am

I’m having the same issue. I can load a preset from Tone.Net okay. I seem to be able to reload a downloaded preset with IR without issue. I can create and save a preset using any IR but it crashes Amp5 Max when I reload the preset no matter where the IR was from. If I rename the IR in my IR folder the preset will load with a message that the IR is missing and I can then select the renamed IR or another IR and save it but the preset crashes Amp5 again on reloading the preset. Recent updates haven’t corrected it.
WestKelowna

Postby dllamazares » Wed May 08, 2024 4:53 am

I have the same problem with amplitube 5.7.5 on an M1 pro mac.

did you solve the problem?
dllamazares

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling