Amplitube 4 full version? [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 full version? [Resolved]

Postby uglycustoomer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Hello - I recently purchased the iRig 2 HD. I was under the impression that it comes with a full version of Amplitube 4. When i select from the Amp drop-down menu, I see the following options,

AmpliTube 4
AmpliTube Free
AmpliTube Legacy
Collections
Custom Shop
Defaults
Import Legacy Presents

I am only able to select amps under AmpiTube Free... Every other options says "The Current Present uses models which are not installed". There is also a "Lock" icon next to almost all Pre-model and EQ Models.

Is this normal? I assume everything that is grayed out needs to be purchased additionally?

Thanks!
uglycustoomer

Re: Amplitube 4 full version?

Postby garfy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello uglycustoomer and welcome to the forum.

So, the menu you have described is for whole rigs not just amps, so everything from stomps to amps to cabs to mics etc. Even if you have the standard version of AT4 some of these presets will be incomplete as you need to purchase or demo additional modules (gear).

But from that menu if you cannot access, for example, AmpliTube4>British Collection>Brit 8000>Clean, then there is something wrong with (probably) authorisation.

Have you run the IK Authorisation Manager and input the serial number shown against AmpliTube4 in your User Area? Make sure it isn't the one for AT4CS.

If you have definitely used the correct serial number, you could try opening the actual Custom Shop app that will have been installed initially and click on Gear>Restore My Gear, to see if this sorts the problem.

If not, then this is potentially beyond the advice you can get from this forum and I would suggest opening a ticket with IK Official Support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby uglycustoomer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Hey Garfy - Thanks for the response!

When i go to AmpliTube4>British Collection>Brit 8000>Clean, i get a pop-up that says,

"The current present uses models which are not installed:
4x12 Brit 8000 Cab
Brit 8000 Amp

The missing models will not be loaded, therefore the present may not sound intended."

I used the serial number listed in the User Area for "AmpliTube Custom Shop" Is that not the correct one?

I have the following serial numbers for,

T-RackS 5 Custom Shop
T-RackS Custom Shop
Syntronik Free
AmpliTube Custom Shop
SampleTank Custom Shop

Appreciate the response!
uglycustoomer

Postby garfy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Ah, ok looks like you’ve used the number for AmpliTube CS then.

You haven’t listed AT4 as a serial number you have, so I suspect that you haven’t registered your iRig2HD. Is that correct? I think you may have to go that to unlock the serial number for AT4.
garfy

Postby uglycustoomer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Garfy - I forgot to register the iRid 2 HD. Thanks for the tip!

Most presents are available now!

I assume things under Collections > MESA BOOGIE > Full Rig > Robin Finck > RF Mark III need to be purchased?
uglycustoomer

Postby garfy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:42 am

Glad it was something easy.

Yes, the Mesa gear is a purchased add-on. If you go to the custom shop you can buy an individual amp, cab or even microphone if you don’t want to buy one of the specific packages. It’s a good idea to demo what you’re interested in.
garfy

Postby uglycustoomer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:59 am

Thank You Garfy!
uglycustoomer

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling