Offline authorization?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Offline authorization?

Postby oldbluejoe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi there, I'm wondering if there is a workaround for this problem:

My main pc in which I run all music software (including Amplitube) lost the ability to connect to networks. It seems to be unfixable, so for the time being I don't have access to Custom Shop from that computer.

I do have internet access from my old vintage tube pc (with a warm character) running a 32 bit win xp. Due to its age and lo-fi quality it is just about suitable for running a DAW with one instance of AT 3 plus one virtual instrument, not much more. But I happened to run my Custom Shop with it and purchased an amp model that I felt I needed. The amp works fine on this old pc and AT3 and sounds good.

But, am I somehow able to bring the information of this newly purchased amp model to my main computer that is unable to connect to networks and Custom Shop?

Would be very grateful for help..

J
oldbluejoe

Re: Offline authorization?

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:06 am

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help. And, to help others who run into a similar isse, please let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling