Using the same collection on MAC and iPad

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Using the same collection on MAC and iPad

Postby amunocis » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Hello there fellow musicians!

I have a Amplitube Max, Fender collection and other herbs, all on my MAC. I would like to use an iPad pro, so I installed Amplitube and logged into my account, also registered the iRig Pro... again.

Problem is that I don't have on the iPad the collections I bought on the MAC. I'm sure it can be done, but how? Could you point me in the right direction please?

Thank you and greetings from Chile
amunocis

Re: Using the same collection on MAC and iPad

Postby DarkStar » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:50 pm

The PC/Mac and iPad products are different and separate. Gear bought for one is not transferrable to the other.

The Fender Collection is available as in-app bundle (or as single models) in AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby amunocis » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:51 pm

DarkStar wrote:The PC/Mac and iPad products are different and separate. Gear bought for one is not transferrable to the other.

The Fender Collection is available as in-app bundle (or as single models) in AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad

Holy crap, no way!
amunocis

Postby Spanishfly69 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:56 am

What’s up everyone! Yeah It does suck that we can’t transfer presets from AmpliTube 4 to IOS, I wish IK could make that happen. that would save some time, and then you only have to do it once! That’s on my wish list!
Spanishfly69

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling