ToneX One Master Volume & Preset Control

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX One Master Volume & Preset Control

Postby Shelter_Studios » Wed Oct 23, 2024 7:45 am

Dear community

I do use my ToneX One for about half a year now and I am pretty happy with it. I don't use a lot of features, just have my favourite amp and cab captured and use it for practicing with headphones at home. So here are some topics that I still don't really get, probably someone can give me some advice:

1) When I load a preset onto the pedal, I can freely adjust the preset on the fly on the pedal controls. The settings are saved and are not overwritten when I connect to a computer, is this correct? So is it also possible to connect the pedal and make the EQ and room reverb adjustments on the computer while listening live? I don't think so, just curious.

2) What parameters do the hardware controls really control? for example bass: Is it the bass control on the amp model? Or the bass control in the advanced parameters? Or is the EQ on the pedal a total different layer? Just curious to find out how the presets really work. In fact, I fight with a little low level on the pedal when playing with backing tracks. The backing tracks are super loud, but the guitar level would need some extra boost. The volume pot on the pedal is maxed out, so I try to find what parameters could boost the guitar master volume. So is there another parameter to control the master output of a tone model ON THE PEDAL?

Thanks for your help!
Shelter_Studios

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling