liking a model

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

liking a model

Postby doomcat » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:48 pm

I think this is a fairly quick answer question i cant find any reference to it from google searches and forum searches. I have Tonex max and AmpliTube max I am signed up correctly for Tonenet. I just need to knw when i look at that huge list of tone models available on Tonenet 11000 plus are all 11000 available to download by liking them? or are some of them only available from the contributors page as a paid bundle? I liked 4 or 5 off the top 10 list an they became available within my Tonex Ap to try and download but there are some i think from Studio Rats for example which after I liked them weren't available in my Ap.

not complaining I just want to stop frustrating myself trying to like something and not have it available to play in my Tonex Ap. Am I right that some models are only available through additional purchases of bundles by the creators.

thanks for the help

J
doomcat

Re: liking a model

Postby kc00315 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:31 pm

Those with crowns need to pay, others don’t.
kc00315

Re: liking a model

Postby doomcat » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:38 pm

Thanks for the reply I kind of figured that out. Unfortunately on the website tonenet depending on how you sort the list it doesn’t always show the crowns
doomcat

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community