iPhone 16 & iRig USB problem with video

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iPhone 16 & iRig USB problem with video

Postby tommybenson » Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:48 pm

So attached is a video...basically the iPhone 16 recognizes the iRig USB as a headphone device....it will take the signal and record it...but when you playback the video...you cannot hear the audio thru the iPhone speakers without unplugging the iRig .....this is irritating as we all want to review what we recorded really quickly while taking videos.....and it works fine with the old iRig Pro and older iPhone......BUT check this out...when I used the old iRig Pro with the 9v and the new iPhone 16 and a usb C adaptor it worked just fine.....the iPhone recognized the iRig as an input device but upon playback, played the audio thru the iPhone speakers like normal ...here is what I mean

Here is the link

https://youtu.be/Uszg17IXjAM?si=-K2ei9LRS7JHiGBu
tommybenson

Re: iPhone 16 & iRig USB problem with video

Postby tommybenson » Mon Oct 07, 2024 5:55 pm

Adjusting the iPhone settings would be my ideal fix for this can you walk me through that as the new iphone settings didn’t have an obvious settings for this. Let me know your thoughts or Chat GPT’s thoughts
tommybenson

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories