Sampletank 4 installation stalled

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Sampletank 4 installation stalled

Postby ollinmagic » Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I stumbled on the humblebundle deal and got the 41 item bundle, which includes sampletank 4 max v2 and sampletank 4, and it seemed like no brainer. I am not even sure I currently have enough space to install everything at this time, and I am very exited about all this new content I just acquired. But I'm already running into issues form the start.

Anyway, I have installed the product manager software and authorized. Now, when I select install on sampletank 4 in the product manager, it shows a download progress bar, and apparently finishes the download. The icon says 100%, and download and time progress indicators say 0%, but the cancel and pause buttons on the right side stay fixed. I cant find a sampletank 4.exe file, or launch icon anywhere.

There is a sample part file "SampleTank_4_2_3.zip.part"
in the product manager folder, so I see it has not actually finished the download.

What am I doing wrong?

If this requires some permission setting on hard drives or folders, I would also appreciate detailed instructions on how to do that please.
ollinmagic

Re: Sampletank 4 installation stalled

Postby ollinmagic » Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:18 pm

Issue solved!

In case anyone is having similar issues, it was the antivirus (Avast)that was impeding the product manager from making changes to the install directory.

Disabling the antivirus while installing from the product manager solved the problem.
ollinmagic

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools